BY BLOOMERS

Stephanie Christine G.
Smyrna, TN
Awesome gift idea! Not on super cute but also very practical! Stuffed with all sorts of useful items that babies can use for the first year of their life.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Great party decor and versatile colors for any theme and color combination affordable and has two purposes decor and mama gift for baby! Love it
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
THIS IS PRETTY BUT I WOULD RECOMMEND SEARCH ON YOUTUBE! CHEAPER AND BETTER PLUS MOST REVIEWS HERE DON'T SEEM TO BE TOO HONEST
Mika C.
I have a lot of friends that received these for their showers and never stop talking about how amazing the were.
Tracy M.
Beautiful cake and looks amazing i would love this for my wedding just mire design...such a beautiful color
Bianca B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Such a beautiful gift for a new baby at the baby shower! I just love the creativity!
Jaymilly C.
This is great for baby showers so beautiful ... Love it I recommend this product ...
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Beautifully done, I received 2 of these during my baby shower. absolutely loved them.
Monique G.
I am in love with this cake. It would be great for a baby shower for either gender
Bridgette Z.
San Diego , CA
I love these makes for a perfect gift. I had one for my baby shower and loved it.
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
What could the orchids be used for?