Bloom Nettare Di Fiori EDP

Bloom Nettare Di Fiori EDP. Intensely sensual and feminine, Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori celebrates the intimate and authentic character of a woman. Rose and Osmanthus flower resonate in an enigmatic.

How does it smell, and what are the components of perfumes in it?
[product:gucci-bloom-nettare-di-fiori-33oz-100ml-eau-de-parfum-spray] ? What you think about this fragrance for my girl?
[product:gucci-bloom-nettare-di-fiori-33oz-100ml-eau-de-parfum-spray] ? Who loves this smell its a all time favorite of mine anyone else's
Start your review of Bloom Nettare Di Fiori EDP!
Henry G.
I loveeee this smell! The smell of each parfum and the longevity of the smell is different on everyone. For me personally, this smell lasts all day. And everyone loves it when I have it on. However, it doesn’t smell too pleasant on my mom’s skin so she didn’t like it. This reminds me of an older Burberry parfum and my favorite MK Jasmine. They are all very similar. Love it. So worth it! I would recommend spraying it at the store and walk around for a bit to see how it settles on your skin.
Mako K.
Elmira, NY
Bloom Nettare Di Fiori EDP uploaded by Mako K.
I had found this perfume at a brick and mortar store and couldn’t pull the trigger as it was a luxury item and decided to wait for a special occasion to buy. I was looking on Amazon and found the perfume at a discounted price and grabbed it. It was sent out quickly and I couldn’t be happier. I normally wear Chanel and now I have added Gucci Netare. Wonderful smelling perfume in which I often get comments from people around me who ask what perfume I am wearing. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
kellie S.
Moore
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
I love most things Gucci, scent-wise. Bloom is one of my favorites; especially the Nettare Di Fiori. I've been in a floral phase over the past several seasons. It's more of a spring, summer scent for me and isn't too strong or powdery. Supposedly has a patchouli/apricot powder note, but it doesn't bother me. I'm attracted more to the honeysuckle, tuberose, and jasmine.
Valencia W.
Orlando, FL
I’ve walked past this gorgeous so many times, in the store. I finally decided to stop and take a whiff. OH. MY. LANTA. this is such a beautiful, powerhouse, noticeable scent. I sprayed it to test it out. Legit, almost a week later, I get into my car and I freaking smell it all over again...it was on my seatbelt lol. Naturally, I took a detour to go pick this bad boy up!! Try it! You won’t regret it.
Lizzbeth R.
Porter, TX
Yeah it’s pricey ($94 at Sephora) but it is Gucci branded. It smells AMAZING! so floral and nothing like I’ve bought before. I smelled it and regretted not buying, then I went back for it and I’m still using it.
carolina R.
My favorite of all tome. The smell is soooo good, I always get compliments on it! I’m obsessed.
Chelsea C.
Scott Afb, IL
My perfect date-night perfume. My husband adores the fragrance and says it reminds him of summer nights in the South under magnolia trees. It has great staying power and always gets compliments when I wear it.
Gia H.
Union, NJ
I love this scent so much!! It lasts for a [email protected] time and I always feel really feminine when I use it. Definitely would recommend it to everyone. Doesn’t have an alcohol smell which I love and the flowers smell great
Emily C.
Clermont, FL
As a little girl i always used victoria secret perfume and then, i started to have a more refined taste for perfume scents. Trying many different high end perfume this is my go to brand and scent. The smell is classic but with a deep scent. I love wearing this when I go out with just two sprays i know that i will be smelling sexy all night
Ulysses D.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
. It is a good deal . I got it for 103 in a gift set. Very good value . I just don’t like the fact that it doesn’t last long .