BY BLOOM BABY

Natural Baby Wipes, bloom BABY is baby care made pure and simple. These Sensitive Wipes are made with 100 percent HydroPure™ water sourced from a 6,000-year-old Canadian Glacier and infused with plant-derived vitamins - including A, B-Complex, D, Omega-3 and-6. The wipes contain 98 percent natural ingredients and its EcoFiber wipe material is ultra-soft, non-brasive and sensitive for rash and eczema prone skin. Newborn skin can be sensitive to the wide world of new substances. By creating products that are hypoallergenic, bloom BABY wipes let baby explore that world without stressing baby's delicate system. It's not just about. Size: 240 Count. see more...

• Where can I find this exact product brand at? My aon has bad sens...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Didn't care for. Gave my kids a skin rash and it irritated their skin. We had to quit using after a couple uses. It wasn't what I expected at all. I bought this at target and thought from what other parents had claimed that it was supposed to help kids with sensitive skin and that wasn't the case at all. 😏
Lauren S.
State College, PA
My son has very sensitive skin. Every wipe we've tried has given him a rash - EXCEPT BLOOM BABY! I buy these in bulk. While I'm not crazy about the packaging, the 3 packs come with a "clutch" aka plastic zipper pouch. I have enough clutches that I can split the wipes between two of them and keep one in the house and one in the diaper bag. Great find!
Raychel S.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter has very sensitive skin and this is the only brand of baby wipes that she does not react to. These wipes are sturdy too and I often use them to wipe up her face or body when she gets messy after eating. The only issue I have with this wipe is the container it comes in. I find that it's hard for me to just get one wipe especially if I'm using one hand to grab a wipe. This would be the perfect baby wipe if the container was made better.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
I got these as a gift at my baby shower. I love them. They can be pricey but worth it in my mind. Gets my daughter clean with minimum wipes. Light scent that doesn't irritate her skin. And good ingredients. Have bought several times now!
Amelia C.
Minneapolis, MN
My daughter is very very sensitive. We recently found this brand and my daughter has yet to have a reaction or a diaper rash. Definitely my favorite wipes ever made.
Amy M.
Grand Junction, CO
My granddaughter has VERY sensitive skin..and she has never had an issue with these! They are amazing! And thick! Couldn't ask for more!!!
Amber K.
Buffalo, NY
The only wipes that work well with my babies bottoms. They are sensitive and smell great. I recommend this for any parent.
Danae K.
My sister in law is a new parent. I bought these as a gift and she loves them for her baby.
carlitina S.
bronx, NY
Where can I find this exact product brand at? My aon has bad sensitive skin every wipe i use gives him a rash. The ones that i use so far that hasn't given him a rash are called tugaboos from the drugstore. And i mean its still isn't pleasant with his skin but its controllable