Bloodlines uploaded by Katherine C.

BY NONE

Buy on Walmart
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I liked the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead but it was not as good as the Vampire Academy series, in my opinion. The writing and story line were still engaging to me but I just did not care for the characters quite as much. It was still really good just not great.
Julie M.
I preordered every book in this series as soon as I possibly could. I love Richelle Mead and loved the VA series. I also was intrigued by the character of Adrian--the flirty bad boy. He was so mysterious and also surprisingly caring. I love this spinoff series because of SYDNEY. She loved coffee, cars, and was not a risk-taker at all. She was a lot more like me than Rose ever was. She was insecure about her weight and insecure about herself. It was amazing to watch her grow as a character through the series.
Katherine C.
Richelle mead is a badass writer, she give the a total twist to the world of vampires and they are really cool so make sure to read her books!!
Aureanna B.
Canada
This is a really good series next to the Vampire Academy. It is a spin-off of amusing very similar characters but a little bit different and has some of the same characters in Vampire Academy but also adding a new character is all about The Alchemist side of things. It is absolutely amazing I cannot recommend both of these series enough to you they are Beyond phenomenal the writer of a series is amazing.