Blood Builder

by MegaFood

Blood Builder from MegaFood provides 100% whole food nutrition in the form of vitamin C, folate, vitamin B12 and iron, as well as beet root. Blood Builder was crafted with 100% whole food iron and synergistic nutrients to help maintain healthy iron levels, support healthy energy levels and promote healthy blood cells. This is a non-binding dietary supplement formula and is gentle on the stomach. Non-GMO, gluten free and vegan.

Has anyone with low blood count noticed their hair thinning? I am considering taking this blood builder. I have very low blood and I also have very thin hair. I am researching it, and reading that the two have a lot in common. Anyone else with low iron levels notice thin hair?
Do you take this along with your regular multivitamin ?
How quickly did your iron levels improve with [product:megafood-blood-builder] ?
Start your review of Blood Builder!
Afra B.
Columbia, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Blood Builder uploaded by Afra B.
I am iron deficient but I was still skipping my iron pills cos it made me feel sick to my stomach each time I took them. I came across this on YouTube and the selling point for me was the fact that it didn’t make her feel sick to her stomach. I love it, I can take it on an empty stomach and wouldn’t feel any side effects. I love it
Natalie D.
New York , NY
Blood Builder uploaded by Natalie D.
So, I'm severely anemic (several blood transfusions) and it's always been difficult for me to be consistent with the high dose prescription iron tablets, from my doctor. This is because most iron supplements give you terrible stomach cramps and constipation. These little puppies have been a game changer! They have vitamin c which makes them very gentle on the stomach. You can even take them on an empty stomach. I've been taking these about a year and I've had zero issues!
Stephanie S.
Niceville
My doctor recommended I get this after my labs showed I was low. I won’t know if it’s working until my next lab draw and results come back.
Joanne K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Due to recent hair loss and thinning issues I was experiencing, a co-worker recommended Blood Builder to me. Not only did this iron supplement help my hair grow faster, it was coming in thicker in my problem area. Additionally, I feel more energized when taking this supplement! I will continue to take this daily and have recommended it to family and friends.
Morgan S.
Carmel, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Blood Builder uploaded by Morgan S.
Blood Builder uploaded by Morgan S.
I had used other iron supplements prior to this one and didn't get the results I needed. A wellness coach friend recommended I take these instead. I've been taking these daily for a year now and my iron levels are in a good place. I gave blood a few months ago and was able to see my iron levels. My body tries to murder me most months by attempting to bleed me to death (even with meds), so taking these daily has been necessary for remaining a functioning human being. These don't upset my stomach, I love that they are made from real food, are non GMO, and the company has good values, standards and practices. And I think they are at a good price for the quality. Overall, a great product that I'd highly recommend.
Jillian A.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
Really felt the difference on day one, my iron levels had been pretty low lately and I knew it was a little bad due to my recent uptick in energy drink consumption but a few hours after taking the first pill I felt a significant increase in energy levels. It’s not a miracle by any means but it definitely takes a bit more to make me feel out of breath and I’m not relying on naps or redbull to get me through my daily activities. Personally I’ve never experienced nausea or constipation with iron supplements so I can’t really say much on that front but out of all the iron supplements I’ve used this one tops the charts!
Carmen P.
Blood Builder uploaded by Carmen P.
Cheaper than getting iron infusions. I will see how it works in 4 wks when I have to do blood work. One small pill a day. Easy to swallow. Not too large. Its tastes ok but its full of beets, oranges, and broccoli. I would recommend it. Its a healthy supplement.
Michele G.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
This is amazing iron supplement . My iron has been very low and needed prescription. Unfortunately the tyoe i needed the iinsurance companny denied. Ended up purchasing and has helped my iron levels go.up very well.
Christy L.
Pleasant Hill, MO
Anemic, low platelets??? Buy this!!!! My iron and platelet count went up after taking these for a month. I'm a believer and I will recommend these, great great,great!
Silvana A.
Blood Builder uploaded by Silvana A.
I’ve been taking this for months already every day and I feel better, with more energy, and more active, I think is a great product and really affordable for you. I would recommend it for every woman
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
il y a 3 ans
Afra B. il y a 13 jours
I didn’t confirm with my physician but my energy levels started to go up the next day. My levels were fine on my next physicals which was about 6 months after 1st day of consuming it.