Hair CareHair ProductsShampooSexy Hair Concepts
Blonde SexyHair Bombshell Blonde Shampoo 101oz

Blonde SexyHair Bombshell Blonde Shampoo 10.1oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Gentle cleaner that can be used daily

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blonde SexyHair Bombshell Blonde Shampoo 10.1oz!
Waltham, MA
This shampoo is lightweight and smells fantastic! I have processed hair and this sometimes turns my hair brassy but it feels great because it is sulfate free. In the winter it helps my hair stay nicely highlighted which is definitely a bonus!
Harlan, KY
Works great!!!! Leaves the color in my hair way longer than when I've used anything different.
Claxton, GA
This product is great for bleach blonde hair. It is Sulfate free & helps preserve the bright blonde color while cleansing.
Honolulu, HI
It had a nice scent but I did not really color preserve because my blonde hair was still turning ever so slightly brassy every time i took a shower. I expected the shampoo to help with the nutrients in the water that was turning my hair orange but the formula of the shampoo was not strong enough.
Glen Allen, VA
I love that this is lightweight, I dont have to use much and it doesnt make my scalp itch like crazy!!! I love it, and will recommend it to anyone!
This shampoo really helps my blonde highlights stay longer. it makes my hair feel very soft and have volume also
Belmont, NC
I have used this product quite a few times, i have naturally brown hair but get highlights frequentland love to use any type of blonde enchanceing shampoo. It works great to help brighten and preserve the blonde and keeps brassiness from setting in.
Hayward, CA
I've tried other purple shampoos that would either make my hair so dried out it could be flammable, or stained purple leaving my hair looking like Grimace. This one doesn't do any of that! This shampoo has a nice light scent. It comes out a deep violet shade, but washes out easy and doesn't stain (yay!) leaving my hair less brassy. I usually leave this in my hair between 3-4 minutes before rinsing it out. Since it's sulfate free it leaves my blonde hair soft and healthy. The cute packaging is a plus too. Since I wash my hair every 2-3 days, this is the only shampoo I use to cleanse my hair. Easily 5 stars!
Plymouth, MA
I recently changed my hair color to blonde, and my hair stylist recommended I get new shampoo and conditioner for blonde hair. After researching many brands, I decided to try Sexy Hair, so happy I did. The sulfate free formula is gentle on my processed tresses and my hair is shiny and soft without brassiness!
I did not like how this smelled. It is purple, so it will tone your color down which is a plus.

Looking for your answer?