BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

What it is: This luxurious violet shampoo is ideal for cool or bleached shades of blonde, highlighted or silver hair. What it does: The violet pigment in the shampoo cancels yellow, brassy tones to make blonde hair, highlights or silver hair. Helps create lasting hair color by building strength, while shielding the surface of the hair to prevent breakage and fading. What else you need to know: Crafted with its very own Perfect-Balance Technology made of chamomile, honey and quinoa. Sulfate, gluten, paraben and salt free. see more...

• I notice I have to wash my hair twice when I use this sha...1 Answers
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
I color my hair and this purple shampoo does help with the color but it dries it out. It doesn’t lather the greatest I have to work really hard to lather it and get it through my hair. I suffer from dry frizzy hair to begin with and this so far has not helped with that. I don’t wash my hair everyday but am still having these problems with it. Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bright Blonde Shampoo - 10.1 oz
Tammy R.
Having just balayaged my medium brown hair to blonde, I was in search of a great purple toning shampoo to keep my color looking fresh. After researching the various diffrent brands, I went with this one after reading all the 4 and 5-star reviews. And I am very pleased with my choice as it does exactly what it's supposed too and it smells great...better than expected. It lathers really well and my dry, frizz prone, super-thick and long hair is Oh So Soft! I am hooked! I will try to conditioner in this line as well but for now, follow up with Olaplex no. 3.
alex v.
lantana
When I had blond hair this product always kept my hair bright and not yellow . It wasn’t very cost friendly but it also wasn’t too expensive of that makes sense. However considering it does it’s job so well I would say it’s worth every penny . Be careful to not leave it in for too long because it will color you hair purple for a few days .
Bonnie L.
I love this shampoo. I use it once a week. My hair always feel so clean after using it.  It also smells great! I love that it is sulfate and it leaves my hair so soft. I love that it is for blonde hair and keeps my highlights from getting brassy. Would definitely recommend this to my friends with blonde hair or highlights!
Morgan B.
Montclair, NJ
Loving this shampoo! Perfect for my summer highlights! I was really worried about them getting too brassy since I have darker hair but it turned out great and this shampoo is doing the trick! I also noticed that I don't get as greasy even after a few days
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this brightening shampoo. I've only been disappointed once by the Sexy Concepts hair care. I have bought the Blonde Sexy several times and works great! Really help a with brassiness.
Erica G.
Love this shampoo. Works really well to keep grassiness at bay between toning in the salon. Doesn’t smell strong like most purple shampoos - the honey and chamomile scent is pleasant and not overbearing.
Daisy M.
Albuquerque, NM
Thisnis the best purple shampoo I've ever used, it actually toned my hair, it smells great unlike other purple shampoos I've used in the past and you get a lot of product!
Bridget L.
The BEST purple shampoo out there. Deep rich purple pigment that really helps tone down the brassiness, but what really sets it apart from the other purple shampoos is that it is sulfate free. This leaves my hair so soft after, instead of drying it out. Smells great too!
kysa l.
when i was on hair achool this was one of the purple shampoos that we sold and it was awesome. It works really well the only thing i dont like is sometimes it would dry my hair a bit. I find this product line has trouble with the formula when it comes to adding moisture back into your hair. But for blonde and taking out unwanted tones it does the job nicely!
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
I notice I have to wash my hair twice when I use this shampoo. It leaves a yucky feeling residue on my hair. Does anyone else experience this?