BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bright Blonde Shampoo - This luxurious violet shampoo is ideal for cool or bleached shades of blonde, highlighted or silver hair. The violet pigment in the shampoo cancels yellow, brassy tones to make blonde hair, highlights or silver hair. Helps create lasting hair color by building strength, while shielding the surface of the hair to prevent breakage and fading. Crafted with its very own Perfect-Balance Technology made of chamomile, honey and quinoa.Sulfate, gluten, paraben and salt free.(10.1 oz.) - Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bright Blonde Shampoo see more...

• Now my hair is silver with a little yellow in my root. I'...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this shampoo?3 Answers
  • Good afternoon! I need urgent help! My hair is blonde ch...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Ultra pigmented, sulfate free (important in blondes), and affordable! I’ve tried this, AG silver, Oribe blonde, and drybar blonde as far as purple shampoos go. This is the MOST hydrating of the above purple shampoos. I actually don’t feel like I need to use conditioner when I shampoo with this, but I still do. This also lathers really well! I usually wash with this and condition with Aveda Blue Malva.

This shampoo does not have the best color payoff from the above list, but it’s fair. I usually leave it in for like 5-8 mins to maximize the effects. I continue to use this w/ Aveda conditioner because with that combo my hair feels soft, hair is NOT weighed down (like with other purples), brass is reduced, oiliness does not occur until day 5 usually, and no scalp irritation.

My hair gets washed only once a week, so a shampoo that doesn’t weigh hair down, and doesn’t induce oiliness is essential!

I wish the blonde color payoff was more cool when using this, but overall it’s a great shampoo, and gentle to use probably more than once a week. 👍🏻👍🏻
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
One of the best shampoo for a natural or not so natural blonde- it will tone any grassiness, orange tones for a beautiful buttery blonde! It’s a gentle sulfate free purple shampoo - I’d only use one to two time a week as well the conditioner. 💁🏼‍♀️⭐️☀️
Jill W.
I get my hair highlighted, and this helps keep the color from getting brassy over time! I love that it's sulfate-free as well. The scent is really pleasant, and I only have to use it 1-2 times a week to keep my color looking fresh!
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
This is by far the best smelling shampoo I have ever used. Ever! It's so delicious smelling and it was perfect for my bleached and colored hair. I wish I could use this on my burgundy hair right now
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my favorite shampoo for my bleached blonde hair! My hair is naturally really dark, and I have been bleaching my hair for years, and I do not have short bleach blonde hair, I have hair that is extremely long even thoughI have my whole top of my hair bleached, and this shampoo is everything and a must have for me! It is a great sulfate free shampoo that helps to keep my hair just how I like it, not brassy! If I see my hair becoming brassy in between coloring it, this product paired with the conditioner, restore it back to an almost platinum white blonde which is a plus. I used to use John Frieda sheer blonde color renew tone correcting shampoo (that is also violet) and, yes,it is a cheaper drugstore brand that works well,  but this shampoo beats that by a long run. After using this product I noticed it helps to not only protect & prolong my bleach blonde color, and prevent brassy tones, but it does so without damaging it, but actually making it healthier. My hair feels baby soft and super healthy after washing with this product and using the conditioner! Also I have noticed my hair has grown so much since I've switched to this line, my hair is past my waist and hip line, where as before when I bleached my hair I had to keep it shoulder length, now I get asked am I wearing extensions! I have to admit, I'm also in love and obsessed with the smell of this and the conditioner, it's amazing, and lasts and lingers well after you wash it. I was in Ulta, saw this violet shampoo that happened to be sulfate free, which peaked my interest, because when you bleach your hair it can damage it and I wanted something healthy for my hair but that did tone and color correct, and when I smelled it I was immediately like yes I'm buying It-the honey chamomile & quinoa are an amazing mix of fragrance as well as healthy Ingredients. I haven't gone back to another violet shampoo or color correcting conditioner since trying this line.  I will continue buying this product and would most definitely recommend it to others. Even though it's sulfate free it does lather quite decently and can be used on any hair or scalp type; in the winter my hair becomes dryer and has had small flakes of dandruff (especially if I used a dry shampoo in between)and this line worked great  getting it hydrated when it was dry. It also works amazing when my scalp is normal, or in the summer when it can be oily it cleanses it perfectly! Love my big sexy blonde sexy hair!
Kristen R.
This is the only shampoo I use ever since being introduced to it at the ULTA Beauty Salon. It smells wonderful, repairs damage from bleaching my hair, keeps my blonde looking brass-free, and makes my hair soft with a gorgeous icy blonde hue!
Sammy S.
Fort Myers , FL
I highly recommend this product for anyone with blonde hair! This purple shampoo is the best! It keeps my blonde hair looking healthy and silky smooth. My hair color lasts longer. It is a little pricy but I think it’s worth the price.
Kaitlyn P.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I’ve tried a lot of purple shampoos in my day, but this one is definitely my favorite. It keeps my blonde bright and warm tone-free without depositing too much purple. I always pick it up on my ultra runs.
Carrie K.
trempealeau, wi
I recently did something I thought I would never do because I was terrified of the damage it would do to my hair. I went platinum! This shampoo along with its sister conditioner saved my life. 8 hrs in the chair and still a little brassy this took some of that away and left my hair soooo soft I cant keep my own hands of it lol Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bright Blonde Shampoo
Missy H.
Where can I buy this shampoo?
Fanny M.
Denver, CO
Good afternoon! I need urgent help! My hair is blonde chemically. I moved to the USA a month ago and I need a very good shade for my hair! I wanted Shampoo or even mascara! I want my white hair again. help me! where I buy?
Novita N.
Now my hair is silver with a little yellow in my root. I've used L'oreal Silver Shampoo and I love it. But now, I want to find another silver or purple shampoo that's better than L'oreal. So now I'm confused to choose Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo, Matrix Total Results Color Obsessed So Silver Toning Shampoo, AG Hair Sterling Silver Shampoo, Sexy Hair Concepts Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bright Blonde Shampoo (for Blonde, Highlighted And Silver Hair), or Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo Blonde and Silver!!! Please help me to choose one more better than L'oreal. Thank you 😊
Stephanie H.
I am looking to move away from my Suave hair products I use. Is this brand cruelty free? I need it to help brighten/lighten up my blonde hair and have a good smell. Worth the price? What is the best shampoo & conditioner brand to help with these needs?!
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Has anyone noticed a more orange effect after using this shampoo?? Also, Do you pre-cleanse with a regular or clarifying shampoo? Thanks!