BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bright Blonde Shampoo - This luxurious violet shampoo is ideal for cool or bleached shades of blonde, highlighted or silver hair. The violet pigment in the shampoo cancels yellow, brassy tones to make blonde hair, highlights or silver hair. Helps create lasting hair color by building strength, while shielding the surface of the hair to prevent breakage and fading. Crafted with its very own Perfect-Balance Technology made of chamomile, honey and quinoa.Sulfate, gluten, paraben and salt free.(10.1 oz.) - Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bright Blonde Shampoo see more...

• Now my hair is silver with a little yellow in my root. I'...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this shampoo?3 Answers
  • Good afternoon! I need urgent help! My hair is blonde ch...2 Answers
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Ultra pigmented, sulfate free (important in blondes), and affordable! I’ve tried this, AG silver, Oribe blonde, and drybar blonde as far as purple shampoos go. This is the MOST hydrating of the above purple shampoos. I actually don’t feel like I need to use conditioner when I shampoo with this, but I still do. This also lathers really well! I usually wash with this and condition with Aveda Blue Malva.

This shampoo does not have the best color payoff from the above list, but it’s fair. I usually leave it in for like 5-8 mins to maximize the effects. I continue to use this w/ Aveda conditioner because with that combo my hair feels soft, hair is NOT weighed down (like with other purples), brass is reduced, oiliness does not occur until day 5 usually, and no scalp irritation.

My hair gets washed only once a week, so a shampoo that doesn’t weigh hair down, and doesn’t induce oiliness is essential!

I wish the blonde color payoff was more cool when using this, but overall it’s a great shampoo, and gentle to use probably more than once a week. 👍🏻👍🏻
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
One of the best shampoo for a natural or not so natural blonde- it will tone any grassiness, orange tones for a beautiful buttery blonde! It’s a gentle sulfate free purple shampoo - I’d only use one to two time a week as well the conditioner. 💁🏼‍♀️⭐️☀️
Jill W.
I get my hair highlighted, and this helps keep the color from getting brassy over time! I love that it's sulfate-free as well. The scent is really pleasant, and I only have to use it 1-2 times a week to keep my color looking fresh!
rachel j.
USA
If I could give this shampoo 100 stars I would. My hair is colored blonde. I use the very sexy blonde shampoo and conditioner. First I have never recieved so many compliments on the smell of my hair. The purple shade of the shampoo keeps my blonde looking bright and un-faded. My hair is soft and easy to brush through. I will use this shampoo for the rest of my life! The purple does have a tendancy to stain the shower if not washed away immediately.
Chelsea G.
This is my favorite blonde/purple shampoo. It keeps my blonde bright without making it actually turn purple like some brands. It also keeps my hair feeling silky smooth which I love. I’ll continue using this product as long as my hair is blonde.
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
This is by far the best smelling shampoo I have ever used. Ever! It's so delicious smelling and it was perfect for my bleached and colored hair. I wish I could use this on my burgundy hair right now
Meredith F.
Warwick , RI
I’ve used several (and I mean probably all of them) purple shampoos and this by far is one of my top favorites. It’s pricey but I try and stock up during the Ulta Liter sale and buy in bulk. This lathers nicely. Only drawback is that it has left my shower a purple a couple of times if I don’t wipe the walls right away. Overall great value and highly recommended
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I honestly can’t tell if my hair is changing hue or not but this shampoo smells so fricking amazing. I mean, it’s more like an actual perfume almost but not at the same time. I can go a few days without washing my hair and my hair still smells amazing. You can usually always find this brand on sale too which is great.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my favorite shampoo for my bleached blonde hair! My hair is naturally really dark, and I have been bleaching my hair for years, and I do not have short bleach blonde hair, I have hair that is extremely long even thoughI have my whole top of my hair bleached, and this shampoo is everything and a must have for me! It is a great sulfate free shampoo that helps to keep my hair just how I like it, not brassy! If I see my hair becoming brassy in between coloring it, this product paired with the conditioner, restore it back to an almost platinum white blonde which is a plus. I used to use John Frieda sheer blonde color renew tone correcting shampoo (that is also violet) and, yes,it is a cheaper drugstore brand that works well,  but this shampoo beats that by a long run. After using this product I noticed it helps to not only protect & prolong my bleach blonde color, and prevent brassy tones, but it does so without damaging it, but actually making it healthier. My hair feels baby soft and super healthy after washing with this product and using the conditioner! Also I have noticed my hair has grown so much since I've switched to this line, my hair is past my waist and hip line, where as before when I bleached my hair I had to keep it shoulder length, now I get asked am I wearing extensions! I have to admit, I'm also in love and obsessed with the smell of this and the conditioner, it's amazing, and lasts and lingers well after you wash it. I was in Ulta, saw this violet shampoo that happened to be sulfate free, which peaked my interest, because when you bleach your hair it can damage it and I wanted something healthy for my hair but that did tone and color correct, and when I smelled it I was immediately like yes I'm buying It-the honey chamomile & quinoa are an amazing mix of fragrance as well as healthy Ingredients. I haven't gone back to another violet shampoo or color correcting conditioner since trying this line.  I will continue buying this product and would most definitely recommend it to others. Even though it's sulfate free it does lather quite decently and can be used on any hair or scalp type; in the winter my hair becomes dryer and has had small flakes of dandruff (especially if I used a dry shampoo in between)and this line worked great  getting it hydrated when it was dry. It also works amazing when my scalp is normal, or in the summer when it can be oily it cleanses it perfectly! Love my big sexy blonde sexy hair!
Missy H.
Where can I buy this shampoo?
Fanny M.
Denver, CO
Good afternoon! I need urgent help! My hair is blonde chemically. I moved to the USA a month ago and I need a very good shade for my hair! I wanted Shampoo or even mascara! I want my white hair again. help me! where I buy?
Novita N.
Now my hair is silver with a little yellow in my root. I've used L'oreal Silver Shampoo and I love it. But now, I want to find another silver or purple shampoo that's better than L'oreal. So now I'm confused to choose Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo, Matrix Total Results Color Obsessed So Silver Toning Shampoo, AG Hair Sterling Silver Shampoo, Sexy Hair Concepts Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bright Blonde Shampoo (for Blonde, Highlighted And Silver Hair), or Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo Blonde and Silver!!! Please help me to choose one more better than L'oreal. Thank you 😊
Stephanie H.
I am looking to move away from my Suave hair products I use. Is this brand cruelty free? I need it to help brighten/lighten up my blonde hair and have a good smell. Worth the price? What is the best shampoo & conditioner brand to help with these needs?!
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Has anyone noticed a more orange effect after using this shampoo?? Also, Do you pre-cleanse with a regular or clarifying shampoo? Thanks!