Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Megan B.Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Megan B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo - This luxurious Daily Shampoo eliminates product build up and keeps all blonde, highlighted & silver hair bright & hydrated. Helps to retain hair color, build strength, while shielding the surface of the hair to prevent breakage and fading. Boosts the growth of hair & makes hair soft by adding moisture.Sulfate, gluten, paraben and salt free. - Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo see more...

• I just dyed my hair blonde for the first time. I am natur...1 Answers
kenna l.
Douglasville, GA
Having platinum blonde color treated hair this shampoo is perfect. no harsh chemicals are a go to for me and on top of that the smell and texture it gives my hair is fabulous.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
The smell is amazing and long lasting! Gets rid of any brasiness and lightens like you wont believe! Saving my life right now because we have well water
jodi R.
Windber, PA
My hair hasn't felt better after being colored than when I have used this shampoo. I use both the shampoo and conditioner products and keep buying!
Heidi H.
Very pigmented and rich blonding shampoo. I highly recommend coming from a platinum blonde. Keeps my blonde from yelling when I use one a week.
Nicole G.
Amazing deal,on sale 2 for $20 at ulta. Cleans throughly well improving hair health. Adds shine to you hear and makes ur blonde brighter.
Lindsay R.
Love how my hair feels and smells when I use this shampoo. I've repurchased this several times over and will continue to buy.
Jordan G.
Olean, NY
This really worked to continue to make my hair blonde! However, I don't feel that it had a good scalp cleaning effect.
Amy K.
Camby, IN
Leaves my hair feeling and smelling amazing while keeping my blonde a beautiful shade and not ruining my other color
Hannah D.
Maine
Really great for my blonde hair really brightens it up and makes my hair look like it is a young glowing blonde.
Oksana D.
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
Kristi P.
I just dyed my hair blonde for the first time. I am naturally and dirty blonde who went dark for winter. My hair has been dry and feels damaged lately. Will this help keep my blonde from fading? Will it moisturize my hair while doing so?