Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Megan B.Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Megan B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo - This luxurious Daily Shampoo eliminates product build up and keeps all blonde, highlighted & silver hair bright & hydrated. Helps to retain hair color, build strength, while shielding the surface of the hair to prevent breakage and fading. Boosts the growth of hair & makes hair soft by adding moisture.Sulfate, gluten, paraben and salt free. - Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo see more...

• I just dyed my hair blonde for the first time. I am natur...1 Answers
Heidi H.
Very pigmented and rich blonding shampoo. I highly recommend coming from a platinum blonde. Keeps my blonde from yelling when I use one a week.
Nicole G.
Amazing deal,on sale 2 for $20 at ulta. Cleans throughly well improving hair health. Adds shine to you hear and makes ur blonde brighter.
Jordan G.
Olean, NY
This really worked to continue to make my hair blonde! However, I don't feel that it had a good scalp cleaning effect.
Amy K.
Camby, IN
Leaves my hair feeling and smelling amazing while keeping my blonde a beautiful shade and not ruining my other color
Hannah D.
Maine
Really great for my blonde hair really brightens it up and makes my hair look like it is a young glowing blonde.
Oksana D.
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
sarah e.
Mansfield, LA
Love it! It smells soooo amazing and keeps my blond super blond and strong. It's the perfect shampoo for me!
Marleigh K.
No matter what shampoo I start using I ALWAYS go back to this....I love this shampoo and conditioner!
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
This accentuates the highlights and low lights in your hair making it so blonde and so glam
Lydia P.
Fernhurst Farm, Blackburn
Expensive but worth the money- gets rid of brassy tones in blonde hair and acts as a toner. Makes your hair feel super soft and clean. Worth spending the extra money! Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo
Kristi P.
I just dyed my hair blonde for the first time. I am naturally and dirty blonde who went dark for winter. My hair has been dry and feels damaged lately. Will this help keep my blonde from fading? Will it moisturize my hair while doing so?