Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Megan B.Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Megan B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo - This luxurious Daily Shampoo eliminates product build up and keeps all blonde, highlighted & silver hair bright & hydrated. Helps to retain hair color, build strength, while shielding the surface of the hair to prevent breakage and fading. Boosts the growth of hair & makes hair soft by adding moisture.Sulfate, gluten, paraben and salt free. - Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo see more...

• I just dyed my hair blonde for the first time. I am natur...1 Answers
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I love using this on my clients that have blonde hair and I love using it myself. It works wonders I can't even explain I love sexy hair products. It's great for brassyness also.
Natalia S.
washington DC
I tried this product for the first time this summer and i'm totally in love
I used this product before the jogn frieda spray and mt hair is getting a little more blonde each day...
The hidratation is another good point too ...
Ashley L.
Kernersville, NC
I love this shampoo! I have dry scalp due to allergies and this shampoo helps with it, because of the chamomile, honey and quinoa. The shampoo also smells amazing so that is a plus. I would recommend this to any blonde who colors their hair. I also use the conditioner along with it.
Hannah E.
Greenbrier, AR
Would recommend this to every blonde ever! This is a perfect shampoo to use daily and I believe that it works better than the purple shampoos. This shampoo smells like you just walked out of the salon. Since there are no sulfates you don't have to worry about your chemically treated hair fading.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
My absolute favorite shampoo!!!!!! Keeps my blonde looking more blonde longer! It's been two months and my blonde looks as fresh as when I got it done at the salon. Only use every other day. Not necessary for everyday shampoo.
Cale C.
Telluride, CO
The purple was really nice at keeping brass away, but it could have been better. I got this at Ulta during the Liter Sale. I prefer Shimmer Lights or Color Vitality by KMS California
Bobi M.
I absolutely love this shampoo. It smells amazing and keeps my natural blonde very blonde. I don’t color my hair, but it tends to get darker in the winter and this keeps it hydrated, shiny and blonde. I usually pick this up at Ulta during the liter sales.
Heather W.
Boerne, TX
Bought this product 2 months ago and couldn't be happier! I have tried many products and this worked the best for keeping my blonde bright! I have really thick, curly hair so it is hard to find color maintenance without drying out my locks.
Ashley P.
Manistee, MI
I have white blonde hair and this is the best toning shampoo I have found so far, and I have tried them all. It left my hair feeling like it had never been bleached.
Sara H.
Salem, VA
Great shampoo! The smell is nice. I have color treated blonde hair and this shampoo works to keep my color from going dull. Also keeps hair from becoming greasy throughout the day. Extremely satisfied.
Kristi P.
I just dyed my hair blonde for the first time. I am naturally and dirty blonde who went dark for winter. My hair has been dry and feels damaged lately. Will this help keep my blonde from fading? Will it moisturize my hair while doing so?