Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Megan B.Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Megan B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo - This luxurious Daily Shampoo eliminates product build up and keeps all blonde, highlighted & silver hair bright & hydrated. Helps to retain hair color, build strength, while shielding the surface of the hair to prevent breakage and fading. Boosts the growth of hair & makes hair soft by adding moisture.Sulfate, gluten, paraben and salt free. - Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo see more...

• I just dyed my hair blonde for the first time. I am natur...1 Answers
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
It definitely keeps my blonde bright!!!! One of the few shampoos that actually do that! You will definitely get what you pay for! It smells amazing and lathers well!i will definitely buy this again but I like to switch up my shampoo and conditioner every 3 months of when my bottles run out!Sexy Hair Concepts Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo (daily Color Preserving)
Kjersti O.
I’m obsessed with this shampoo as an everyday shampoo. I have fine, long blonde hair. I also have keratin bond extensions, so it’s super important that I use only sulfate free products. This keeps my blonde bright, and it’s very moisturizing - but not to the point where your hair is greasy. Love how it’s lightweight, too... doesn’t weigh down my hair. It smells amazing, too!
Bobi M.
I absolutely love this shampoo. It smells amazing and keeps my natural blonde very blonde. I don’t color my hair, but it tends to get darker in the winter and this keeps it hydrated, shiny and blonde. I usually pick this up at Ulta during the liter sales.
Sarah S.
My hair dresser recommended this product because it is sulfate free and won’t strip my hair while helping keep it bright and blond. Removes dirt and products from my hair very well
Cheyenne W.
Wayne, WV
I love this. I let my mom ombré my hair, she did go to beauty school once, but that was probably ages ago. When my hair turned brassy instead of blonde I used this shampoo, let it set for about 5-8 minutes then rinsed and the difference was stunning. Highly recommend.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Works great in protecting blonde color, but I can't stand the chamomile smell. It smells so awful to me but maybe others will like it. It smells like chamomile and honey which I am not a big fan of. Other than that, it does help blonde hair keep it's bright color.
Michelle H.
North port , FL
I bought the shampoo and conditioner for my daughters hair, she had got her hair dyed blond and it had this orange copper color to it, and once she started using this shampoo and conditioner it has don wonders and made her hair color look so much nicer
Natalia S.
washington DC
I tried this product for the first time this summer and i'm totally in love
I used this product before the jogn frieda spray and mt hair is getting a little more blonde each day...
The hidratation is another good point too ...
Megan B.
Joliet, IL
This shampoo is very concentrated which means a little goes a long way! I have color treated hair and can honestly say it has made my color last longer than other shampoos. The smell is very pleasant and makes your hair smell just how it does in the bottle. I also have a very sensitive scalp and with this shampoo being sulfate free I have noticed an increase in the overall health of my scalp. I would recommend this product to anyone with colored hair! Try it out I'm sure you will love it as much as I do!
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I love using this on my clients that have blonde hair and I love using it myself. It works wonders I can't even explain I love sexy hair products. It's great for brassyness also.
Kristi P.
I just dyed my hair blonde for the first time. I am naturally and dirty blonde who went dark for winter. My hair has been dry and feels damaged lately. Will this help keep my blonde from fading? Will it moisturize my hair while doing so?