Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Megan B.Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Megan B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo - This luxurious Daily Shampoo eliminates product build up and keeps all blonde, highlighted & silver hair bright & hydrated. Helps to retain hair color, build strength, while shielding the surface of the hair to prevent breakage and fading. Boosts the growth of hair & makes hair soft by adding moisture.Sulfate, gluten, paraben and salt free. - Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Shampoo see more...

• I just dyed my hair blonde for the first time. I am naturally and...1 Answers
Megan B.
Joliet, IL
This shampoo is very concentrated which means a little goes a long way! I have color treated hair and can honestly say it has made my color last longer than other shampoos. The smell is very pleasant and makes your hair smell just how it does in the bottle. I also have a very sensitive scalp and with this shampoo being sulfate free I have noticed an increase in the overall health of my scalp. I would recommend this product to anyone with colored hair! Try it out I'm sure you will love it as much as I do!
Ashley L.
Kernersville, NC
I love this shampoo! I have dry scalp due to allergies and this shampoo helps with it, because of the chamomile, honey and quinoa. The shampoo also smells amazing so that is a plus. I would recommend this to any blonde who colors their hair. I also use the conditioner along with it.
Lauren P.
Dallas, TX
My absolute favorite shampoo!!!!!! Keeps my blonde looking more blonde longer! It's been two months and my blonde looks as fresh as when I got it done at the salon. Only use every other day. Not necessary for everyday shampoo.
Sara H.
Salem, VA
Great shampoo! The smell is nice. I have color treated blonde hair and this shampoo works to keep my color from going dull. Also keeps hair from becoming greasy throughout the day. Extremely satisfied.
kenna l.
Douglasville, GA
Having platinum blonde color treated hair this shampoo is perfect. no harsh chemicals are a go to for me and on top of that the smell and texture it gives my hair is fabulous.
Ashley P.
Manistee, MI
I have white blonde hair and this is the best toning shampoo I have found so far, and I have tried them all. It left my hair feeling like it had never been bleached.
Heidi H.
Very pigmented and rich blonding shampoo. I highly recommend coming from a platinum blonde. Keeps my blonde from yelling when I use one a week.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
This accentuates the highlights and low lights in your hair making it so blonde and so glam
Sarah S.
My hair dresser recommended this product because it is sulfate free and won’t strip my hair while helping keep it bright and blond. Removes dirt and products from my hair very well
Bobi M.
I absolutely love this shampoo. It smells amazing and keeps my natural blonde very blonde. I don’t color my hair, but it tends to get darker in the winter and this keeps it hydrated, shiny and blonde. I usually pick this up at Ulta during the liter sales.
Kristi P.
I just dyed my hair blonde for the first time. I am naturally and dirty blonde who went dark for winter. My hair has been dry and feels damaged lately. Will this help keep my blonde from fading? Will it moisturize my hair while doing so?