BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Conditioner - This luxurious Daily Conditioner builds strength while shielding the surface of the hair to prevent breakage and reduce split ends. Providing natural moisture, this conditioner prevents color fading by leaving hair shiny and silky. Formulated with antioxidants to protect against environmental damage. Chamomile, honey and quinoa help hair stay bright, hydrated and strong.Sulfate, gluten, paraben and salt free. - Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Conditioner see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I really like this conditioner!!! I use it after matrix brass off shampoo.. it’s rest for daily use. I got a huge bottle on sale for like $20 at Ulta!!! It was a great deal!! I feel it really does help to preserve that bright blonde color. It could be a little more moisturizing, but overall a quality conditioner at a great price! I would repurchase.
Ashley A.
Henderson, NV
SO worth the money! I got this for $20 at a half off sale at Ulta and this will last for forever. I have hair more than halfway down my back and a liter of this will last me 6+ months. Makes my hair so soft and I seem to notice less shedding. Pairing this with the matching shampoo makes my hair go way past my 6 week hair appointments.
Erin G.
Omg the smell of this is literally to do for!!!! Also it lasts a long time and is good for specifically blonde color treated hair. I got an entire liter for like $30 and it lasts a long time. Would recommend!
Ashley L.
Kernersville, NC
I love this conditioner because it makes my color treated hair soft. I have a dry scalp from allergies and this is the only shampoo I have found that helps with it. I would highly recommend to any blonde along with their shampoo. I really like the chamomile, honey and quinoa, the smell is amazing.
Taylor P.
St, NL
I really enjoy this conditioner, especially since I have blonde balayage so i do find it keeps my hair moisturized since it has been bleached several times. The smell is really nice and different! I purchased mine at Marshalls for 16.99$ CND for all the canadians out there! I love spending the extra money and getting a huge bottle as it does last me 6+months and i do wash my hair almost every day.  Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bombshell Blonde Conditioner
Cheryl E.
Hiddenite, NC
Again.....BOMB!!!!!!! My hair has become so much more healthier since switching to the Big Sexy Hair products. Won’t use anything else.