Blonde Sexy Hair Shining Star - 3.4 oz uploaded by Fahren W.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

What it is: This humidity resistant anti-frizz and shine spray seals and protects any style. What it does: Controls frizz by shielding against humidity attacking the hair. Seals cuticle for increased shine and helps avoids color fade with UVA/UVB protection. What else you need to know: Safe to use on chemically straightened hair or extensions. see more...

Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am in love with the blonde sexy hair line (shampoo, conditioner,etc) so I bought the shining star spray at Ulta on sale. The original price is $17.95 and it was marked down to $6.97 on clearance; I would have never bought it at $18, it being only a 3.4 oz can, that's way too pricey to me for this product. I loved the smell of the honey chamomile & quinoa, and am over satisfied with the other blonde sexy products in this line, so I went ahead and bought two bottles of this spray. Now, keep in mind that I have naturally wavy/curly hair, that is colored blonde (bleached), and it can become frizzy in SC heat or near the beach, and this product is supposed to help shine, polish, protect color, prevent frizz, & hold style without the weight of a hairspray! Everything I need or want! Well, to be honest, this did give shine and It smells absolutely amazing, BUT you have to be extremely light handed when using this spray, or it can make your hair look & feel greasy..and I do not have thin hair! In fact, I have extremely thick, coarse, dry hair so I can only imagine if you have thin to medium straight hair what the results would be. I also found that it did not seem to "lock in" styles, it actually seemed like I just sprayed an amazing smelling oil on my head. If anything, it weighed my hair down. If you're looking for something that gives shine,polishes, & smells amazing, then I would recommend this product & that you use it sparingly. Otherwise, it's too pricey and I was sad and disappointed I wanted to love it! Unfortunately I would not buy it again.
Lyndley H.
Looooove this product! You really don't need to be a blond to use it! I recently let my hair grow out and i miss the smell so i use it sometimes on my dark hair it just adds such a pretty shine! And the best part is it's cruelty free!!!
Raeanna B.
West Haven, CT
So I got this at a local beauty store that was going out of business. I have been using the shampoo and conditioner from this line and I cannot describe the smell but it's pure heaven. So I figured this would be great to use at the end of my hair style. And guess what IT IS!!!!! I sprayed over my hair before leaving the house an it made it shinny and of course smelling fabulous!!! Love it. Wasn't sticky or tacky at all. My hair was still very bouncy and I could run my fibers through it.
Viviana M.
GUAYNABO, PA
Love the smell of this spray. Leaves my blonde hair looking shiny and healthy. Beware of where you apply it, leaves floors super slippery

Amazon