BY REDKEN #14 in Shampoo

A mild shampoo for all types of blondes Features a pH balanced, sulfate-free formula Helps gently cleanse hair with lightweight moisture Developed with exclusive Kera-Bright System containing kerabond, violet leaf extract & lactic acid Helps strengthen... see more...

Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this religiously when I had extensive highlights put in my hair. This shampoo combined with the conditioner from this line kept my hair looking healthy, feeling soft and was gentle enough to prevent more damage to my already bleached hair. It has a pretty good smell and it only takes a tiny amount to make a good lather. It's a little higher priced than some other similar products, but it also lasts longer. Highly recommend!
Rachel F.
St. Augustine
This shampoo was pretty good keeping my colored blonde hair healthy but it didn't do much for my frizz. The lather is moderate, scent is pretty but I don't notice it after I blow it out. My scalp is moderately oily and it works for me. I moved on to a different Redken shampoo that works better for my hair type. It is definitely good for blonde hair.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently started using Redken products and have been pleasantly surprised. Amazing prices (I always go to Ulta because they always have additional deals and BOGOs) and makes me hair feel soft and more manageable which is a huge plus for me because my hair is very hard to manage, I have a lot of it and after highlighting for years, it's not a silky and soft without a little extra help. Before you buy this though, please realize it is not a purple shampoo and is not going to tone your hair the same way AT ALL. I bought it knowing I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference but wanted an everyday shampoo besides my purple one.
Anjelica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this stuff. It’s one of the very few blonde. Shampoos and conditioners that actually leaves my hair looking brighter and vibrant it even makes my hair look younger and also conditions my hair to the point with my hair feels so luscious it looks like it almost belongs in Pantene commercial. Lol
Shannon M.
The Woodlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is ok I don’t really notice a difference when I use this. It doesn’t have a great smell but not bad. It lathers good and my hair feels clean but not super soft after. Overall it’s not my favorite and wouldn’t go out of my way to repurchase again.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother inlaw has natural blond hair but it has turned grey and I suggested she use this shampoo to help maintain the campaign blond I put in her hair. I use to do hair and I love turning grey hair blond this Shampoo and conditioner together is one of my secret weapons. It gives the color I put in a natural boost of shine and makes her hair look healthy and soft.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I maintained platinum blonde for 3 years. My natural color is black brown so my hair obviously went through some trials and tribulations. This stuff brought my hair back to life. After years of stripping my hair with purple shampoos to banish brassiness I was upset with myself for not trying this sooner. Adds moisture to the damaged cuticle and also has crushed pearl pigments to gently tone and brighten your blonde. This smells so fresh and floral and is sulfate free! If your looking for a shampoo for processed blonde hair look no further!
Shanna K.
I really love Redken products. I've used them for many years. Haven't ever had any issues with them. Until this last leader of all soft when I got towards the end it really started to build up in my hair. Had to switch out my shampoo and conditioner sooner than expected and then go back and use the rest. First time I've ever had that issue. Redken products clean your hair very well make it smell great and the conditioners really help with being able to brush through your long hair.
Christina M.
Lowell, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this shampoo! Dose not dry my hair out nor dose it make my hair look oily . Being as my hair is processed and overworked this specific shampoo works rather great . Definitely a product I found myself buying more the once
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helped me when I colored my hair. I went platinum blonde and as you can guess my hair was very damaged and dry. This lathers and locks in the correct amount of nutrients without stripping the color of my hair dye.