BY REDKEN

Blonde Idol High Lift Conditioning Cream Base - 5-7b/Blue by Redken for Unisex - 2.1 oz Cream see more...

BrittBrat N.
Eastpointe, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is easily in a low income budget. It makes your hair soft and shiny while protecting the color. It made a temporary color last months on my hair. Keep the color bright as well and doesn't dull it out even if you wash your hair every day.
Dennyse S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not have blond hair anymore, but when I discolored and painted blonde, this product saved my hair, it's really good. That packaging is nice. I feel completely satisfied.
Vanessa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every time my hair gets brassy and it works wonders I love it and will continue to use it as long as I stay blonde
Michelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The hair stylist uses this brand on me. My hair is always so soft after a haircut. I like it a lot!
Lucri I.
Patchway, Bristol
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product didn't lighten as much as I thought, but after I used my regular bleach and reapplied, it came out just perfect! Decent shipping time and price! I think is a good product and I look forward to buing it again! I am satisfied with the results!
Carrie W.
Fredericton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my redken blonde idol products they keep my hair healthy and shiny and damage free! Thank you redken for keeping my blonde beautiful
sarah c.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves hair in nice texture Works with my very thick hair. Hairdresser recommended product. Will continue to use