BY REDKEN

• Redken Blonde Glam Dream Whip is a protective softening mousse that brightens, softens and adds body to your hair.This velvety mousse helps protect, condition, and revitalize delicate highlighted blonde hair.Provides a tug-free blow-dry to help hair resist breakage.Helps guard hair from heat exposure and environmental damage.Leaves hair full of airy softness with lustrous shine!

Kellie S.
London , KY
This product has a great scent to it and it is easy to use. I would say it falls in a good price value and it easily accessible. I think the effects are long lasting and I would recommend it to others.
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
Great product! The best quality. Great price. I put this mousse all over my hair but especially for my roots to give more volume and lift. Does a great job! Isn’t too heavy to weigh my hair down. Smells good.
Trish H.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love all of the blond glam products! I was & am so disappointed that the blond glam shampoo was discontinued. I can't find anything to replace it : ( please bring it back. The mouse is awesome! Love, love the blond glam products.
Constance N.
I really liked this mouse, I would wet my hair and apply, it gave me beautiful waves that lasted for days. Its priced very fairly at Ulta. You wont regret trying it
Jamie C.
Jacksonville, FL
Sometimes you need some great volume.. As a non naturall blonde this is my favorite mousse. Its soo AIRY.. I'm talking like clouds. Also have you used a mousse that feels weighted after you blow dry or it leaves that sticky feeling after you style it. well This mousse doesn't. its soo great for giving volume and structure.
Lauren S.
I am surprisingly okay with the outcome of this product. I am glad I only bought the travel size though because that really opened up other opportunities to this brand and all of the other kind of products it has to offer which is exciting so I am looking forward to using the other products!
Morgan K.
Spring Hill, FL
This product is always stocked in my house I have used it in every color hair that I've had not just blonde! It gives me the perfect beach I wave while keeping my hair soft and looks like I haven't used any product at all (some products I've tried tend to give a crunchy look) I think this product is a great value and the travel size makes it perfect to throw in my purse, beach bag, or diaper bag
Meghan M.
Newberry, FL
This product is good, not my favorite since I don't use mousse too much, mainly to thicken my fine hair. I love the brand and how it's for blondes, it smells amazing and was a great price! If you use mousse a lot then I definitely recommend this product!
Sarah P.
West Hills, CA
This help my blonde hair so much to get rid of those stubborn brassy tones. I'm a colored bleach ashy blonde, and my hair is pretty damaged. This product helps to keep my hair looking AMAZING all day. I would definitely purchase again no questions asked.
Lauren S.
Playa del Rey, CA
This mousse is really good because it has really good hold but is not too sticky! My boyfriend and I can share it because it's unisex which is great! It lasts all day which is really helpful on those days where you don't have time to touch up your hair.