BY REDKEN

• Redken Blonde Glam Dream Whip is a protective softening mousse that brightens, softens and adds body to your hair.This velvety mousse helps protect, condition, and revitalize delicate highlighted blonde hair.Provides a tug-free blow-dry to help hair resist breakage.Helps guard hair from heat exposure and environmental damage.Leaves hair full of airy softness with lustrous shine!

dreaa l.
I like the smell I enjoy the quality does treat the hair nice . Im kind of brunette so this lightens my hair a little bit . It's a bit pricey but it does have really good value so I would definitely buy it again .
Kellie S.
London, KY
This product has a great scent to it and it is easy to use. I would say it falls in a good price value and it easily accessible. I think the effects are long lasting and I would recommend it to others.
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
This mousse left my blonde looking super shiny! The smell is pleasant and the product works very well. The price is a little more than I like to pay for a mousse, but the product works well and doesn't build up.
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
Great product! The best quality. Great price. I put this mousse all over my hair but especially for my roots to give more volume and lift. Does a great job! Isn’t too heavy to weigh my hair down. Smells good.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
why redken discontinued this I will never know.............its wonderful doesn't make your hair stiff but still holds and give body and shine it was amazing stuff.
Trish H.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love all of the blond glam products! I was & am so disappointed that the blond glam shampoo was discontinued. I can't find anything to replace it : ( please bring it back. The mouse is awesome! Love, love the blond glam products.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Ally D.
Inver Grove, MN
I love redkin but did not like this very much. I felt like it left my hair very crunchy no matter what amount I used. The smell was alright but nothing special at all. It has a decent hold but too sticky for me.
Ximena N.
Austin, TX
Redken is such an amazing hair brand! Its a little expensive for my taste but it gives you a really good look on your hair 😍💋 i love this brand, makes your hair so nice and smooth i just adore it! ♥♥♥♥♥️️️️️
Miranda V.
This product is amazing! My favorite product by redken hands down. Target usually has a really good sale on it too. Gives my hair so much volume and can even help tame fly aways