Blond Me BlondMe Colour Correction Spray Conditioner - Cool Ice 150ml uploaded by Erdei Z.

BY BLOND ME

BlondMe Colour Correction Spray Conditioner - Cool Ice is a specifically formulated once-a-day conditioning treatment for highlighted, cool blonde hair. Enriched with anti-yellowing properties to keep blonde hair feeling lighter, brighter and tangle-free. The BlondMe range is formulated with KeraLamination Technology to restore the hair's lost Keratin and regenerates its elasticity, while the Silk infuses the hair with deep, nourishing care and smoothness. The balanced formula cares for even the most delicate coloured and bleached blonde hair, and works to condition and strengthen the porous lightened areas. see more...

mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
Love the smell and how it makes my hair feel. I love all blonde me products. Would highly recommend this brand
member-5dd16
I use the purple spray for “cool” blonde hair!! I am not a fan of coloring my hair, so this product lightens my brassy blonde to a brighter color. Not only is the product purple and shimmery, but it smells absolutely amazing. I recommend this to any one with or without color treated hair.
Jade B.
st-charles borromée
Love the scent and the way my hair feels after putting this. It is pricey but i think it is worth it if you have white, platinum blond hair like me because it really keeps it beautiful and gets rid of the yellow tones
Erdei Z.
my hair color treatment! I use it every single week, once, and my hair just looks like when I came out of the salon. It really helps my hair to stay cool blonde.