BeautyHairHair ColorBlond Brilliance
Temporary Color Care Lathering Toner Cool Blonds

Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Lathering Toner Cool Blonds

Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Lathering Toner combines a 2 step toning process.

Do you use this before the Blond Brilliance conditioner toner?
Does this product get the yellow tones out of hair to make it ashy and have more white tones?
I have this, how is the best way to use it? I know it’s a shampoo but should I leave it on longer than suggested for real results I’m not seeing much change!
Start your review of Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Lathering Toner Cool Blonds!
Olga K.
New Britain, CT
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I didn't think it would do much to combat the yellow and orange tones in my bleached hair but it did! I left it on for about 15 minutes then rinsed and the tone of my hair was definitely cooler and not so brassy. It also left my hair extremely soft and manageable which is a huge plus! Highly recommend.
Ariel C.
Hayward, CA
Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Lathering Toner Cool Blonds uploaded by Ariel C.
This is honestly the best purple shampoo I’ve used. It really took the yellow-ness out of my hair. I get so many compliments and I’ve recommended this to a lot of people. I bought this at Sally’s for $13 so it’s a great deal because it lasted me a long time!
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Lathering Toner Cool Blonds uploaded by Katherine G.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
My hair lost all the brassiness in two sessions and feels so soft. I really like the lathering! It’s less drying than other purple toners I have used. Once a week is plenty, any more I’d ask your hair stylist. Highly recommend this cool blonde color! Don’t mind the roots I have a hair appt Tuesday! 😂
sonja B.
Texas
Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Lathering Toner Cool Blonds uploaded by sonja B.
Blonde brilliance color with developer #30 works for me it even works on wigs or weaves the color is simply Beautiful and easy to apply very quick and easy to process to your desired color treated hair im very satisfied with this I recommend it.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Lathering Toner Cool Blonds uploaded by Mariah B.
My secret to icy blonde hair 👩🏼✨ • @ionathome - Sensitive Scalp 20 Volume Developer @ionathome - Crème Oil Lightener @wellahair - Permanent Liquid Hair Toner “T18” Blondbrilliance - Lathering Toner “Ash Blonds” • ✉️ [email protected]
Belle H.
Bend, OR
Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Lathering Toner Cool Blonds uploaded by Belle H.
I just tried this today (in Ash Blonde) and it is so powerful! My hair is stark WHITE now!😍 I’ve been trying to get my hair white for months and this finally got it to the color I wanted. It is slightly drying, but most of not all purple shampoos will dry your hair a bit. If you’re trying to reach platinum or white, I would highly suggest picking this shampoo up!
Kimberly  S.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love this purple shampoo. Every time I bleach my hair I use this shampoo and this brands conditioner to keep my tresses light and not brassy.
Dion F.
Portage, MI
I use this in place of shampoo twice a week, and my blonde hair went from bleachy yellow to a beautiful cool and icy blonde. It is very cheap, and smells great. I would recommend to any bleach blonde, it is super pigmented and deposits very well! It can be kind of drying that is one of the few down sides.
Christine J.
We have been buying Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Lathering Toner Cool Blonds for over a year now. We have tried many of the toning shampoo's/Purple Shampoo's. This is the best one out there! I swear by this product! We bleach our hair from a natural strawberry blonde to platinum blonde. Our hair gets very brassy orange-red at times and this has been the only product to keep the hair in check. Usually its applied and left to sit about 8 to 10 minutes. Occasionally, if we went too long without using and were really brassy, we'd go ahead and put a bit on before showering and let it sit a while before washing out.
Eliane R.
Estou amando esse produto! Pena que já está acabando 😢. O cabelo fica muito brilhoso. E o cheiro é coisa de outro mundo! Recomendo só pra quem ama os cabelos lógico! 😂😂
Ask a question to the Influenster community...