BY BLOND BRILLIANCE #6 in Temporary Hair Color

Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Lathering Toner combines a 2 step toning process. see more...

Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Lathering Toner Cool Blonds

Start your review of Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Lathering Toner Cool Blonds!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jillian C.
Round rock, TX
Blonde brilliance temporary color is awesome. It has kept blonde so vibrant. This is my go-to for a bright blonde. Definitely expect amazing results. The price is well and you can get this at your local Sallys. I definitely approve this and would buy it again and again
Christine J.
We have been buying Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Lathering Toner Cool Blonds for over a year now. We have tried many of the toning shampoo's/Purple Shampoo's. This is the best one out there! I swear by this product! We bleach our hair from a natural strawberry blonde to platinum blonde. Our hair gets very brassy orange-red at times and this has been the only product to keep the hair in check. Usually its applied and left to sit about 8 to 10 minutes. Occasionally, if we went too long without using and were really brassy, we'd go ahead and put a bit on before showering and let it sit a while before washing out.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
My secret to icy blonde hair 👩🏼✨

@ionathome - Sensitive Scalp 20 Volume Developer
@ionathome - Crème Oil Lightener
@wellahair - Permanent Liquid Hair Toner “T18”
Blondbrilliance - Lathering Toner “Ash Blonds”

✉️ mbbeautyxo@gmail.com
Genesis R.
Clarksville
i am extremely scared of using purple shampoos because this one time shimmering lights turned orange so i had to dye my hair again to let it go away.. BUT ANYWAYS this is such a good shampoo!!!! i test stranded & than used it & it smelled soooo good & it did not dry out my hair like most shampoos. i will continue to use this! :) i do recommend
Helen O.
Dubuque
Excellent brassy corrector! I have tried every blue and purple shampoo, conditioner toner on the planet and none With any result on my very lightened locks. All left my hair feeling dry and with no cool wheat blonde tones... until Blond Brilliance! Immediate results on first use and my hair felt silky and light, not weighed down with conditioning. The yellow was gone! Best product hands down for blondes that tend to go brassy!
Kristen S.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
When i was going grey the lasy at Sally's recommended this to me except for "ash blondes" and this stuff is amazing! Super pigmented and smells this blueberries 😍 this is the only purple shampoo I've found that will actually tone my hair! If you leave it on too long it will leave a purple tint but this stuff is amazing, i definitely recommend!
Bailee H.
Auburn
YALL THIS IS THE BEST PURPLE BLONDE TONING SHAMPOO I HAVE EVER USED! My hair doesn’t feel dry or brittle, but it takes away ALL the brasiness and leaves me with a crisp cool ash blonde look without having to go to the salon, I love it. I got mine at Sally beauty supply for UNDER $10!!!!!
Rosemary G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love this i got the ash blonde and i lovee it it has more of a bluish violet to it but definitely works i prefer this over the joico blue and matrix brass off. Anyday there toners are also good i loved the platinum color works better than wella hand down
Libby A.
Wildersville, TN
This is seriously amazing! I use this once a week to keep my hair nice and ashy blonde. It’s amazing for its price. You can get this at Sally’s beauty supply online or in stores. Love this so much!
Jaimee C.
Yakima, WA
i’m a natural brunette (very dark brown hair) & this works great on my blonde balayage. Giving 4 stars because it does weigh down my fine hair. However if your hair is naturally coarse or voluminous this will be a dream for you.