Blond Brilliance
Temporary Color Care Ash Lathering Toner

Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Ash Lathering Toner

by Blond Brilliance

Temporary Color Care Ash Lathering Toner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Ash Lathering Toner!
Jenna G.
Orange Park, FL
Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Ash Lathering Toner uploaded by Jenna G.
This is the ash blonde lathering toner, I just started using this, it was recommended by my stylist, I needed a product to remove the ashy tones from my hair. I have yet to really find one I like, I am not the most fond of this one!!Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Ash Lathering Toner
Morgan L.
Belmont, Ms
This is the best purple shampoo ever! I have tried the shiny silver, the Eva nye purple shampoo, etc. I worked at Sally beauty supply so I have tried about everyone under the sun, this is hands down the best. I don’t wash the product completely out of my hair!
Alexandria J.
Liberty Ctr, OH
I will never not use Blond Brilliance products- this is an excellent anti-brass shampoo!
brittany B.
Atascadero, CA
Love this! I use it all the time and leave it in my hair for about 5-10 minutes while I shower. My hair looks amazing, I get so many compliments on the color! No more yellow, I have straight silver, and if I leave it in long enough it will leave my hair with a light lavender tint. The price is great especially for how amazing this works!
Kate H.
Bayfield, WI
Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Ash Lathering Toner uploaded by Kate H.
I used this on my hair several times when I had bleached blonde hair. It probably would have worked better if my hair was more orange than yellow but it just didn't work for me. The toner was more blue than I expected. If you know about the color wheel you know if you put blue toner on yellow hair... let's just say it wasn't a pretty shade of green. I am sure if you have ORANGE brass it would work great. Don't try it if your hair is yellow.
Eve F.
Crosshill
Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Ash Lathering Toner uploaded by Eve F.
I used this product after I've done my highlights and I loved it. Easy to apply and instructions was very clear. The colour turned out lovely and the hair feels so soft. I have used this product for first time but I will be returning to this product as it makes my hair look nice and brings out the colour.
Chantal L.
Winnipeg
The cool blonde lathering toner is a must have for any blondes who hate brassiness. This product saves you from salon visits. The bottles tend to leak purple when they are placed upside down but it washes away easily. I would reccomend this to all my ashy blondes
Ariel M.
Midhurst , ON
Blond Brilliance Temporary Color Care Ash Lathering Toner uploaded by Ariel M.
This is the purple shampoo that I use that everybody asks me about! And how I get that nice tinge to my hair! You can buy it at Sally Beauty Supply!

Looking for your answer?