BeautyHairHair ColorBlond Brilliance
Platinum Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner

Blond Brilliance Platinum Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner

by Blond Brilliance

Blond Brilliance Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner is a gentle, conditioning and ammonia free toner that can be as settle or as vibrant as desired.

What level of developer should I use with this product?
Does this toner cover orange hues? I have a lot of orange and I can't find a single toner that covers orange! 😭
Should I wash my hair after using this ?
Start your review of Blond Brilliance Platinum Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner!
Donna-Jean N.
Clayton, ON
Blond Brilliance Platinum Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner uploaded by Donna-Jean N.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I absolutely love this toner, I use it about once a month to spruce of the look of the blonde in my hair. I find it gentle on the hair with a great colour outcome from using. I repurchase this product about every 2-3 months. I get roughly 4 uses per bottle.
alexa J.
Oak Bluff, MB
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
personally, i’ve used this toner & i LOVE it. there is a very large colour deposit. my hair is lightened to a level 9 & took the colour beautifully. compared to the wells toners, i prefer this product better ! Best used with blonde brilliance purple toning shampoo and conditioner
Sandra L.
Vancouver
I’m reading so many 5 star reviews, but I did not like this product because the colour turned my highlights dull and dark, almost grey and not the trendy shade shade of silver grey, just dark and dull. I was disappointed so Sally’s exchanged it and I chose the same brand’s cool blonde shampoo which is also just ok. I will finish it, but I will not re-purchase it.
Jenny P.
Ottawa, ON
Blond Brilliance Platinum Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner uploaded by Jenny P.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I used this product with volume 15 developer after using the bleach with volume 35 developer and I am in love with the outcome! Almost no brass tones were left in my hair and I would absolutely buy this product again and I highly recommend it.
Randi-Lee H.
Morinville, AB
I use this when it's been a while for me to go to the salon and I haven't had time to touch up my hair. I find it makes it a bit ashy and it's difficult to control the level of tone between areas of my hair. The upside is it's easy to use and very quick. It also doesn't smell too bad. You do see results and of you don't mind a slightly inconsistent colour, and I mean only slightly, then this product is great.
Stacy D.
La Place, LA
Blond Brilliance Platinum Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner uploaded by Stacy D.
Ba....Bees when I tell y’all that I’m sooooo in Love with my new hair color. Blond Brilliance Platinum Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner. When I tell y’all I’m sooo so happy how my hair turned out. If you looking to try and do something completely different with your hair, then try Blonde products. Try it and see that you shall love it.... #Over50FashionModel
Brittany E.
Covington, WA
Blond Brilliance Platinum Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner uploaded by Brittany E.
My go to toner. I will never use another toner brand or shade again. I have sworn by this brand for 6 years, it leaves my hair the perfect blonde without drying it out. The color is always as expected and lasts a very long time!
Brittney W.
Blond Brilliance Platinum Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner uploaded by Brittney W.
Wella T18 has nothing on this toner. I have tried everything to get the banana color out of my hair and this is the first thing that has actually done it. Pro tip: I mixed this one to one with a 30 volume developer. Left on for 25 minutes and it gave me light silver purple smokey blond hair. I had pink and purple dyes in my hair before I bleached them. This picture was taken at night under older florescent yellow lights.
stefanie P.
Loganville, GA
This toner gets my hair to that perfect platinum blonde and doesn’t leave my hair feeling super damaged. I have been doing my own hair for over two years now with this line and I am very satisfied with the results every time!
Jules M.
Blond Brilliance Platinum Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner uploaded by Jules M.
Love this toner, I prefer it over wella T-18 because it doesn't over tone the rest of the hair this photo is right after me & my sis retouched our roots & used this Toner, leaves your hair feeling amazing!!! Definitely recommend!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebecca C.
columbia,VA
il y a 3 ans
A T. il y a 9 mois
I have only tried the Blonde Brilliance Platinum toner and it worked really well for elimination of brassy tones, plus... I was reading the instructions ( 🤣💡). and you can apply it directly to your hair, you don’t even have to mix it with a developer, which is great! I had great results but everybody’s hair is different. Directions state how your hair is now will determine the outcome of the toner and I’m not sure what that means because I’m not a professional. I have a new toner I’m going to try with my Balayage this upcoming weekend and let you know how that goes! Wish me luck 😆
Jodi P.
il y a 3 ans
Donna-Jean N. il y a 3 ans
What level of toner did you mix with it? Washing your hair with a shampoo a few times can help take the greyish colour out of your hair. Next time try using a level 20 developer, it will lighten more as well as tone down the brassiness.