Blond Brilliance Perfect Blond Anti Yellow Kit

by Blond Brilliance

Blond Brilliance Perfect Blond Anti Yellow Kit instantly removes unwanted brassy tones from natural, pre-lightened or color treated hair.

has anyone here tried the Blond Brilliance perfect blonde hair color kit?? wanting to get it to do my roots it comes with everything I need. is this a good brand to use and that I can trust to use on my hair?? I have long thin hair as well idk if that matters or not.
Start your review of Blond Brilliance Perfect Blond Anti Yellow Kit!
Southern M.
Statesboro , GA
Blond Brilliance Perfect Blond Anti Yellow Kit uploaded by Southern M.
Ok so I literally just did this. Blond brilliance anti yellow toner kit. Recently got lots of highlights in my very dark brown hair. As a result I have ended up with a lot of yellow and brassy tones in my hair. As you can see from the before pictures. After trying this toner kit... I am in love with this stuff. It got rid of about 99% of the yellow and brassy colors plus it lightened my roots to a nice lighter brown shade. My hair feel soft and not damaged after the treatment. #blondehair #blondehair #blonde #blondehighlights #blondebalayage #blondies #blondegirl #blondhair #reviews #blondbrilliancetoner #blondbrilliance #blondhairBlond Brilliance Perfect Blond Anti Yellow Kit
Rebekah K.
Snellville, GA
Blond Brilliance Perfect Blond Anti Yellow Kit uploaded by Rebekah K.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love this toner kit. Its a great price and it takes a lot of the thinking out of toning your hair. It’s great for me, someone with already light blonde hair who dyes their hair lighter. It takes all the brassy-ness out of my hair and leaves a beautiful light blonde. It’s very fast acting, so it doesn’t take long to use. I usually do it a day or two after dying my hair to give it some time to rest before treating my hair again. Doing anything with blonde to your hair can be damaging so you just need to be careful.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
I bleached my hair and it turned out pretty yellow on the roots. I have used this brand before but never this product until recently. Provides a nice ashy tone to even out yellows. Make sure to put on yellow parts/roots first. Comes with everything you need to apply (gloves, container w/ color and developer, instructions) BUT if you have a mixing bowl and brush, I would use that to apply instead. The end results were good but I think it would've turned out better if I had used the bowl and brush method instead.
Michelle L.
Austell, GA
Blond Brilliance Perfect Blond Anti Yellow Kit uploaded by Michelle L.
I love Blond Brilliance Perfect Blond Anti Yellow Kit! I am sold on Blonde Brilliance products for my hair bleaching needs. It delivers on its anti-yellow product. I wish they would show how the color should look on the box. Definitely buying again!
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Blond Brilliance Perfect Blond Anti Yellow Kit uploaded by Tracy G.
I bleached my hair with Manic Panic® Flash Lightning® Bleach Kit Like three times. I couldn't figure out why my hair wouldn't go platinum. It's because of all the brassy yellow tones because my hair is naturally a medium brown but I had just died it a really dark brown. This toner is super important to take out the yellows and give you just that Platinum grayish tone. Don't leave it in longer than 20 minutes. Use all toners only as directed cuz they can do some major damage to your hair follicles.
Carlo F.
Ewa Beach
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This product is literally true to its name, Anti-yellow. I had really gold brassy hair. After using this my hair turned to like a silvery/brown color, which I did not expect but I actually kinda liked. I think what would make this even better is if they showed what color your hair would be after because I was expecting it to be yellow/white blonde, rather than silver.
Susie R.
Dearborn heights, MI
I don’t the product I use but I use the blond brilliance highlighting bleach kit for my hair it’s 10 dollars at Sally’s, and it has been the best for my hair, and is such a pretty blonde color!
Madeline M.
I can’t brag about this product enough. I have platinum blonde hair and my roots get extremely gold and warm when I first color them. It makes my hair so cool and ashy and I absolutely love it. My hair does turn a little purplish gray at first but after it washes out it looks so good. $10 at Sally’s!
Paige P.
Callensburgl
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Although this product is good, I have a love hate relationship with it. I don’t know if I just got a bad mix the last time or what that it just didn’t seem to work as well as usual when I’d never had any issues with it before. But I love that I don’t have to mess around with overthinking and that it’s all in one grab and go box.