Blond Brilliance Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner Platinum uploaded by Jules M.Blond Brilliance Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner Platinum uploaded by Brittney W.

BY BLOND BRILLIANCE

Blond Brilliance Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner is a gentle, conditioning and ammonia free toner that can be as settle or as vibrant as desired. see more...

• I just bought this toner, and I was looking up reviews &a...2 Answers
  • Has this product ever worked for anyone? I always see thi...1 Answers
  • Does this work for all shades of blonde or just the light...1 Answers
Rosemary G.
san bernardino
This over wella t14 anyday i have tried soo many diffrent toners over the years but this one gave me the best first impression the last time i went blonde that orange hue was getting ridiculous and wella toners never really been my friend in my blonding process but this stuff did the trick now its my new fav ūüėä
Savannah L.
The best at home toning shampoo out there! Will not break the bank and it does an amazing job’ every time I have changed I have regretted it! If you are blonde recommend this product for sure!
Samantha g.
Chandler, AZ
Best product I’ve tried for platinum hair so far. I love that you can see a difference in your hair in the first use. It’s also super affordable I find it at my local sallys for $8.29
stefanie p.
Loganville, GA
This toner gets my hair to that perfect platinum blonde and doesn’t leave my hair feeling super damaged. I have been doing my own hair for over two years now with this line and I am very satisfied with the results every time!
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
Wella T18 has nothing on this toner. I have tried everything to get the banana color out of my hair and this is the first thing that has actually done it. Pro tip: I mixed this one to one with a 30 volume developer. Left on for 25 minutes and it gave me light silver purple smokey blond hair. I had pink and purple dyes in my hair before I bleached them. This picture was taken at night under older florescent yellow lights.
Jess L.
Post Falls, ID
I'm torn between this and wells t18. I've used the wella for years but recently tried this because of a recommendation. I don't think this achieves the same level of platinum but this seriously is one of the least damaging toners I've ever used. I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality of Blonde Brilliance products for the damage control aspects.
Kara G.
Huntington Beach, CA
I wanted to cancel yellow tones in my hair and go for more of a white blonde. I have used other platinum tones before that did just that. This toner unfortunately did not brighten my blonde and all but dulled the color and left it dark gray. Not a good product my hair also feels so dry.
Jules M.
Love this toner, I prefer it over wella T-18 because it doesn't over tone the rest of the hair this photo is right after me & my sis retouched our roots & used this Toner, leaves your hair feeling amazing!!! Definitely recommend!!
Autumn B.
I used it to do the ombré hair style, I loved it! The color came out to be so pretty and perfect , it was so easy to use. I would choose this product over the other brands. I will definitely use again.
Christine D.
Dekalb, IL
my go to toner for platinum hair. I HATE any sort of warmth in my hair and this cancels everything out. I would mix this with their lilac toner as well just to have that extra dimension. I would totally reccomend this as it left my hair feeling soft afterwards!
Shelbie S.
I just bought this toner, and I was looking up reviews & everyone says to use the developer from the same brand for this to work. But the lady at Sally's sold me the salon care 10 volume developer. Will it still work using that developer?
Angela A.
Zanesville
I used this toner to remove the yellow brassiness.  Which it did, however, it gave me some light purple highlights. Will this fade?
Has this product ever worked for anyone? I always see this at Sally's but I never bothered to pick it up. For toner, I've always used the Wella Charm T18 but I need to try a new toner. Is this comparable?
Christina L.
Does this work for all shades of blonde or just the lighter blondes?