Blond Brilliance Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner Misty Rose uploaded by Taylor T.Blond Brilliance Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner Misty Rose uploaded by Randi-Lee H.

BY BLOND BRILLIANCE

Blond Brilliance Perfect Blond Ammonia Free Toner is a gentle, conditioning and ammonia free toner that can be as settle or as vibrant as desired. see more...

Taylor T.
dania
This has to be one of my FAVORITE toners!! It was my first time using toner after bleaching and I got sooo many compliments! It's not too peachy but just right and super cute for the summer! I highly HIGHLY recommend this product!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Leah D.
Rock Hill , SC
I tried this product back when I had blonde hair and was pretty satisfied with the results. It toned my hair while providing a nice rose gold tint and went on pretty easily. Unfortunately, I dyed my hair pink before I had the chance to wash my hair again but I will be sure to check it out again when I go back to blonde.
Stephanie B.
Moorhead, MN
Iโ€™m a natural ginger and I use misty rose, lilac and 5v to tone out some of my orange tones and am left with a gorgeous dark strawberry color. Holy grail!
Randi-Lee H.
Morinville, AB
I have roots that are about 6 months grown out, so I thought I'd try something new to help them blend. I found this brought my hair a cute pink tone that did help to sell my roots as an intentional style choice, not just a lazy one. Easy to use with little lingering scent. I was originally platinum.