suggested searches

3 star

2 star

1 star

25%

I love to mix the ash toner and lilac toner together for the perfect end color! Blond brilliance is an amazing company that has it perfectly down! I love how my hair looks and feels after using their toners perfection. Photo below show a bit of purple on my hair but washed out the next day and color stays beautiful for weeks. I suggest using their lathering ilixer and other products keep your hair beautiful colored and nice looking as well.
I have not been able to find this for months, and I LOVED IT. I see it doesn’t have the best reviews, so I’m attaching a photo so you see what I usually do with my hair... it is a really chalky paste that makes you wonder if it’s gone stale, but it lightens dark hair and leaves a LOT of color deposit. I’ve used the lilac and a pink one as well. The only downside is it’s also very drying and damaging (as most bleach does), so I prefer the Age Beautiful line because it works just as well and is not as damaging. I do love the colors in this line - it IS bleach, but with color deposit.
Love this product! Wouldn’t be able to achieve the violet ashy grey color without it!