BY BLOKUS

Checkout Blokus! This worldwide award-winning strategy game is fun for the whole family. The simple rules take less than a minute to learn, yet the game has the depth to challenge both beginners and experts alike. Worldwide Award Winner! Players: 2, 3, or 4 Ages: 5 to Adult Duration:  A typical game takes 20 to 30 minutes A strategy game for the whole family! Astra 2006 Good Toy Award  -- National Competition Winner Mensa Select  -- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio™ Gold Seal - Best Toy Award  -- Dr. Toy 2003 100 Best Children s Products -- Learning Magazine Teachers Choice -- 2005 TOTY Nominee The Cornerstone of Strategy - Every move counts in the award-winning game as players stake their territory, square by square.  The simple rules take less than a minute to learn, yet the game has the depth to challenge both beginners and experts alike - perfect f see more...

• Do you have a favorite color? I always choose blue :)7 Answers
  • Do you pronounce it "block-us" or "bloke-us"?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
I love this game!!! It is so fun and easy to learn. I sometimes struggle remembering all the rules to new games I play, but with this game there are so few rules to remember! I worked in a summer program where they also had the opportunity to play this game. All of the kids loved it as well!!! I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants an easy, competitive game!!
Gabi B.
Gabi B.
This game is fun but also very challenging. i enjoy it because of the challenge and the fact that it gets you thinking. great strategy game.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
West Monroe, LA
This is a very fun game. Each player picks their own color. Each color has different sized 'blocks'. You try to use your biggest blocks first & you try to block your opponents. The person that uses up all their playing pieces first, or has the least pieces left, wins. I'm an adult & I like to play this game.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I love playing this with the kids I nanny foR. It's my go to game and I never get sick of it!
Stefanie M.
Stefanie M.
Augusta, GA
This game is very very addicting. I had the regular sized and the travel sized with the orange and purple pieces. In the game you only add a piece by the corner of the last piece you placed. Seems easy, unless there's four other people doing the same thing.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
My nieces and nephews love this game. I think it's a good strategy game that isn't too hard for kids to learn.
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
My children loved thigame. They got it back with they were 8 and 6. It is fun and educational. It is challenging enough for kids and parents. Good game!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Love this game! It can be played with 2-4 players, my hubs and I play it all the time (and I beat him more than half the time!). a definite must for a rainy day with wine
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Such a fun game! Got this when we were at camp a few years ago and now it's a family favorite whenever we get together!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Toledo, OH
We played this as a reward in my AP calculus class in high school. It really works your on-the-spot logic skills. The inner geek in me loves every part of this game
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
Do you have a favorite color? I always choose blue :)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Silver Spring, MD
Do you pronounce it "block-us" or "bloke-us"?