Blokus  uploaded by Suzie M.Blokus  uploaded by Suzie M.

BY BLOKUS

Checkout Blokus! This worldwide award-winning strategy game is fun for the whole family. The simple rules take less than a minute to learn, yet the game has the depth to challenge both beginners and experts alike. Worldwide Award Winner! Players: 2, 3, or 4 Ages: 5 to Adult Duration:  A typical game takes 20 to 30 minutes A strategy game for the whole family! Astra 2006 Good Toy Award  -- National Competition Winner Mensa Select  -- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio™ Gold Seal - Best Toy Award  -- Dr. Toy 2003 100 Best Children s Products -- Learning Magazine Teachers Choice -- 2005 TOTY Nominee The Cornerstone of Strategy - Every move counts in the award-winning game as players stake their territory, square by square.  The simple rules take less than a minute to learn, yet the game has the depth to challenge both beginners and experts alike - perfect f see more...

• Do you have a favorite color? I always choose blue :)8 Answers
  • Do you pronounce it "block-us" or "bloke-us"?7 Answers
Suzie M.
YEAH   .... BLOKUS .... MY NUMBER 1 ALL-TIME FAVORITE GAME !!!!
The game play is very original in the aspect that you have around 22 different shaped colored pieces and each turn you het to add it to one of your pieces already on the board... your goal is to get all your pieces fit onto the board the fastest... so you must determine if you want to play offensive or defensive ... to keep other players from accomplishing there similar goals ... Most of my friends had never even heard of the game before me ... which is really strange since it has won my top game awards... I am always up to play THIS GAME !!! It is ALWAYS MY 1st choice... Colorful, pieces well made, smart original design ...can't say enough positives about it I give it a 10 stars !!!!  Does anyone want to play it with me ???
Melanie T.
I love this game!!! It is so fun and easy to learn. I sometimes struggle remembering all the rules to new games I play, but with this game there are so few rules to remember! I worked in a summer program where they also had the opportunity to play this game. All of the kids loved it as well!!! I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants an easy, competitive game!!
Laura E.
Vestavia, AL
My fiance and I started playing this game with friends when they came into town for the weekend. It took me a couple of times to really figure out the strategies behind the game but I finally started getting them down. They ended up giving us an extra game set they had so he and I continue to play it either just the two of us or when we get together with the family. It's very addicting especially when you are with someone who is very good at problem solving and working out strategies.
Stefanie M.
Augusta, GA
This game is very very addicting. I had the regular sized and the travel sized with the orange and purple pieces. In the game you only add a piece by the corner of the last piece you placed. Seems easy, unless there's four other people doing the same thing.
Rachael A.
Fresno, CA
We have the travel version of this game. My kids are 12 and 11. It has made car trips so much nicer. The kids have played it via the rules given, but now they have their own rules and regulations on who wins. It depends on the trip what those rules are and who the winner will be. Love this Game!
Nancy W.
West Monroe, LA
This is a very fun game. Each player picks their own color. Each color has different sized 'blocks'. You try to use your biggest blocks first & you try to block your opponents. The person that uses up all their playing pieces first, or has the least pieces left, wins. I'm an adult & I like to play this game.
Jo Lynda A.
Lexington, KY
My son got this game for his birthday and we absolutely love it! It is so addicting and you can play for hours and not even realize it. Plus I think it teaches kids to think logically and plan out strategies and things.
Ashley F.
Gig Harbor, WA
This is one of my favorite games to play, but only with older kids or adults. The pieces are like a magnet to younger kids, my 9 year old brother had already lost one of his pieces the 2nd time we played the game. Overall a great game but the pieces can be a problem.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Love this game! It can be played with 2-4 players, my hubs and I play it all the time (and I beat him more than half the time!). a definite must for a rainy day with wine
Amy G.
Toledo, OH
We played this as a reward in my AP calculus class in high school. It really works your on-the-spot logic skills. The inner geek in me loves every part of this game
Kylie J.
Do you have a favorite color? I always choose blue :)
Jennifer T.
Silver Spring, MD
Do you pronounce it "block-us" or "bloke-us"?