Blogilates

based on 1213 reviews

Highlights
Kenya C.
  • I have used her detox water bottles, I have her new book, I subscribe to her youtube channel and i receive her work out calendar emails. in 18 reviews.

• Jandra S.
  • I haven't done one in ages, but I recently checked out her website and YouTube channel and decided I needed to get back into it. in 15 reviews.

• Heather B.
  • She has beginning workout calendars and meal plans, new monthly workouts on her website, DIY workout clothes, amazing water bottles to filter fresh fruit into your water, an app to follow long and keep in contact with other ladies and great workouts that keep you sweating but are also fun! in 13 reviews.

• Elena S.
  • Her videos are fun and energetic and while it may not seem like much while you're doing it, if you really push yourself and don't slack off you will see results. in 7 reviews.

• Nicole B.
  • Even though it doesn't feel like I worked my muscles to the fullest after the workout, I definitely feel sore the next day. in 7 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Kate A.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love blogilates, I have watched cassie for a couple of months now and it's amazing how much weight I have lost. At first I was not a huge fan of working out at home but honestly it's a lot more efficient than going to a gym. That's just my opinion. There isn't much need to go out to buy any type of equipment except maybe a yoga mat to do the exercises more comfortably on the floor. She is extremely great and motivational through out her videos. I would definitely recommend following her blog . She post lots of helpful stuff like monthly workout calendar ( which I have printed out) and a lot of diet plans. :)

Jeanna D.

2 influensters found this helpful

She has inspired me to get into shape and get healthier. She has workout tips, recipes, and a cute activewear line that help me get started. She used to be the only one I watched as far as workouts go, and I still go back to her videos on days when I don't have time to go to the gym. Her workouts are to tone and shape rather than lose weight.

Sarah s.

2 influensters found this helpful

I found Casey and her videos by accident because a friend of mine liked her facebook page. I have been following her since, and am always watching her quick,fun videos for exercise inspiration when I otherwise might not feel like working out.

Chellsie V.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love blogilates! If I am doing am at home workout, I find it on YouTube and go. Cassey is a great host and knows what she's talking about. She also has different playlist to make it easier to find what your looking for.

Deborah N.

2 influensters found this helpful

Omg I love blogilates . I subscribe to the newsletters and love doing the exercises when I can. Sometimes life gets away from me but hey whose doesn't. I just get back to it when I can.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Audrey W.
    Audrey W.

Do these videos require: 1. A lot of space and 2. any equipment (yoga mat, weights, etc.)?

57 answersMar 18 - 2015 - 9:51 a.m.
    Daniela c.
    Daniela c.

What's your favorite video of her's?

40 answersNov 25 - 2012 - 2:02 p.m.
    Gladys R.
    Gladys R.

I think she's nuts. Her workouts kick your butt. I watched her YouTube videos.

0 answersApr 29 - 2016 - 10:26 p.m.
    Jesi V.
    Jesi V.

How are using influencer and blogilates ? Let's here creative ways you are implementing this into your blog or social media!?

0 answersApr 27 - 2016 - 8:41 a.m.
    Tiffany C.
    Tiffany C.

is this helpful for losing weight?

3 answersApr 23 - 2016 - 9:21 p.m.
    Chinedu A.
    Chinedu A.

Do you need a lot of equipment for these exercises?

37 answersMar 26 - 2016 - 12:07 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION