BY BLOGILATES

• Not big on supplements or fitness in general 😂 Here for t...27 Answers
  • Does this work27 Answers
  • Do these videos require: 1. A lot of space and 2. any equ...63 Answers
Blogilates
  • "I have used her detox water bottles, I have her new book, I subscribe to her youtube channel and i receive her work out calendar emails." in 18 reviews
  • "I haven't done one in ages, but I recently checked out her website and YouTube channel and decided I needed to get back into it." in 15 reviews
  • "She has beginning workout calendars and meal plans, new monthly workouts on her website, DIY workout clothes, amazing water bottles to filter fresh fruit into your water, an app to follow long and keep in contact with other ladies and great workouts that keep you sweating but are also fun!" in 13 reviews
  • "Even though it doesn't feel like I worked my muscles to the fullest after the workout, I definitely feel sore the next day." in 7 reviews
  • "Her videos are fun and energetic and while it may not seem like much while you're doing it, if you really push yourself and don't slack off you will see results." in 7 reviews
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I've done so many of her workout videos!! She's annoyingly cheerful but so so helpful as a trainer!! She's so motivating it really helps me get through her workouts, and they work because they're so tough!
I don't use her workout calendars, meal plans, etc or use the app because they're not free so that sucks.... but I feel like I get great benefits from her workouts because I have a virtual training partner with me throughout the videos!! I can watch them anytime, and she provides tips in her videos as well, she's amazing!
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
AHHHHH Blogilates! I absolutely love Cassey and her videos. She is so bubbly, fun and inspirational. I've been doing her videos since 2009 when it was just her, a playlist, and a mat. It's been so great to watch her grow and expand. And the workouts? They have been booty kickers from the start. She's got so many videos to choose from and combine for a custom workout. No matter what you choose, you'll definitely get a good at home workout using minimum equipment. I love that she provides a free monthly calendar telling you what mix of videos to do daily, so it makes fitness accessible to people who might not have a gym or classes available.
Sandy V.
Blogilates has saved my fitness! I seriously never have time to go to the gym so turning this on YouTube and following along for 10-20 minutes a Day definitely helps. I’ve been following along for years and I absolutely enjoy it.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have followed Casey's career since her first videos on YouTube. Her energy is infectious and she keeps the workouts interesting. Its amazing to see how far she has grown and all the areas she has branched out into. Happy for her.

My only issue is her "Pilates" workouts are in fact not Pilates at all. Perhaps "Pilates Inspired" but not Pilates. They are a fun and challenging workout but they are not Pilates. Call it what it is...a great physical Fitness workout.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I have done several blogilates workouts on YouTube and I really enjoy them. Cassie is very positive and I love the music that she plays in all of her videos because it keeps me motivated. Her workouts are tough though, so be warned!
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used to watch her videos and do her workouts daily, but then I kids gave up, because I felt I didn’t have enough time to workout. I never really lost any weight, but I definitely felt better after I got done with her workouts.
sydney n.
annandale
blogilates is my go-to fitness motivation/trainer. she has a workout video and exercise for almost every muscle and body part. she makes working out look easy which is what i love most about her videos.
Marium S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I highly recommend this to everyone or anyone that prefers to workout from the comfort of their homes. This covers every part if your body with helpful tips. Including great meal plan ideas as well. Ive seen results and I take these workouts and incorporate in my routine gym days
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
Love love love Cassey and her workouts! But I’ve found that her beginners workouts are still hard for me because I really don’t know everything I need to know to keep up! I’m doing her squat challenge though right now and I’m very excited because there’s tons of us doing it! She has a great attitude and is always encouraging in her videos!
Mariah D.
Fall Branch
I've only used her at home workouts and her app. She is great though. If you are looking for a quick at home weightless workout I would recommend this. She also has great recipes which are most of the time super easy to make.  I would use this again If I need to do an at home workout.
Chinedu A.
Burtonsville, MD
Do you need a lot of equipment for these exercises?
Chelsea A.
North Augusta, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I'm not trying to lose weight, just tone up a bit. Would this still be beneficial to me?
Lexie N.
Hudson, WI
I have heard about this! Does it cost money? And how often should I do it?
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
Do these workouts keep things fresh and interesting so I'll be motivated to keep it up? I tend to get tired of new workouts quickly and revert back to my "usual" unless something sparks my interest.
Tiffany C.
port st lucie, FL
Is this helpful for losing weight?