BY BLOGILATES

Blogilates
  • "I have used her detox water bottles, I have her new book, I subscribe to her youtube channel and i receive her work out calendar emails." in 18 reviews
  • "I haven't done one in ages, but I recently checked out her website and YouTube channel and decided I needed to get back into it." in 15 reviews
  • "She has beginning workout calendars and meal plans, new monthly workouts on her website, DIY workout clothes, amazing water bottles to filter fresh fruit into your water, an app to follow long and keep in contact with other ladies and great workouts that keep you sweating but are also fun!" in 13 reviews
  • "Her videos are fun and energetic and while it may not seem like much while you're doing it, if you really push yourself and don't slack off you will see results." in 7 reviews
  • "Even though it doesn't feel like I worked my muscles to the fullest after the workout, I definitely feel sore the next day." in 7 reviews
Brittany Q.
Brittany Q.
Marlton, NJ
I think Cassey is a sweetie, but I personally struggled through this. I do love having a workout schedule already set and I appreciate that it's five short videos because I do better when I can break things up, but it was rough for me. I don't know if pilates just isn't my strong suite, but I never seemed to get better at any of the moves. I'm also not good at doing the same move repeatedly. I mean 30 seconds or so is one thing, but for a genuine 2 or 3 minutes, I just can't do it. I don't believe the body is designed to do the same move for that long but that's just my opinion. I joke that I've never had a workout make me cry, but this did! It's not like I was purposefully crying as a release, it was legit just naturally happening. As I was working out, my eyes would tear up. I wish the PIIT program was more affordable as that is more up my alley, but I'm on a budget so I try to find free videos where I can. I think this could work for some people, it just didn't work for me.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
I LOVE BLOGILATES! I've always done it off & on just because I don't always have time to workout. But I stuck with Cassie's FREE monthly calendars and free nutrition plan for a while and saw great results! I'm 5'6", was weighing 143 when I started, and dropped to 127. I lost about 4-5 lbs/month & I'd always struggled with weight loss & maintenance. I also loved that Cassie was so bubbly. It made exercising more enjoyable. Pilates also was a stress reliever for me because I could work on breathing and posture. This really helped to strengthen my muscles too, especially my core. Best thing I like about it is that most of the exercises you don't need any equipment. You can still have a good workout & lose weight without leaving your living room or paying for a gym membership 😎
Kate A.
Kate A.
I love blogilates, I have watched cassie for a couple of months now and it's amazing how much weight I have lost. At first I was not a huge fan of working out at home but honestly it's a lot more efficient than going to a gym. That's just my opinion. There isn't much need to go out to buy any type of equipment except maybe a yoga mat to do the exercises more comfortably on the floor. She is extremely great and motivational through out her videos. I would definitely recommend following her blog . She post lots of helpful stuff like monthly workout calendar ( which I have printed out) and a lot of diet plans. :)
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I love Blogilates! Cassey is almost like working out with a BFF. She's fun and nice and motivating. I don't usually enjoy working out and no other workout plan actually gets me motivated to continue with it, but this does. It involves resistance (strength training) with cardio, all just using your body. Think of Pilates, yoga, and HIIT all in one and that is Pop Pilates. She also makes monthly workout calendars with daily workouts from her videos and you have a community of people doing it with you through social media sites and the blogilates app! Blogilates isn't just a work out, it's a community.
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
I used to do Blogilates workouts every day or at least 5 times a week, and I wish I had never stopped. I was honestly in the best shape of my life. Cassey is the perfect mix of sweet and aggressive because she'll work you to death but she's always so happy and positive and adorable. She's got a good selection of workout videos for both pros and beginners, as well as healthy meal ideas and stretching videos. Would definitely recommend her for anyone wants to try and get back in shape or work some cross training into their regular workout schedule.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Winfield , MO
Love her app. There are so many different workouts. I'm the type of person who gets bored easy so having so many different workout options is amazing. You can pick which muscle group you want to work on and than it shows you a ton of different workouts you can do. I also pay .99 a month for the monthly calendar. The calendar is great if you don't know what to workout or how often to work each muscle group. It is so easy to use. Plus all you have to do is click on the video on the calendar and it plays no searching you tube. I
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
Blogialtes is my life! I became a popster almost 2 years ago and I haven't stopped. Cassey Ho is an amazing trainer and her videos are absolutely killer. She has a ton of videos on youtube ranging from 3 minute workouts to 30 minute total body exercises. I love her clothing line both blogilate designs and Popflex! I do her workout calendars every month and it has made such a difference in my life. I am less stressed, eating cleaner and I am more active than I have ever been in my life.
Kaley K.
Kaley K.
I love Casseys energy! I stumbled across her videos one day when browsing for workout videos on YouTube. I fell in love with Pilates. Although I might hate the burn during the video I feel great after. She has YouTube videos that you can follow along to. She also makes monthly workout calendars and has printables on her website. She even has monthly challenges. I've tried a few and I liked it. Another thing I liked was her healthy pancakes. They're so easy to make and very tasty.
Niki X.
Niki X.
I love her! If you're looking for a place to start, or need motivation to keep going and looking for a switch, try this! Not only are her workouts effective, but she does the whole nine yards. She has meal plans, merchandise, and specialized workouts for your trouble areas. Plus, when you're following along with a video, it's as if she if your best friend keeping you motivated, focused, and ready for change. Honestly I love all of it. She is great and so is everything she does!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Blogilates will give you such a good workout! Casey is so upbeat, happy, and energetic in her videos so it helps you feel like you aren't dying. I love how she gives you a work out plan and she even has her own videos and books now. I truly love blogilates as a company/YouTube channel and Casey as a person. I don't do blogilates as often anymore, because I do prefer lifting weights at a gym, but I would recommend her to anyone looking for a fun, at home workout.
Chinedu A.
Chinedu A.
Burtonsville, MD
Do you need a lot of equipment for these exercises?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
North Augusta, SC
I'm not trying to lose weight, just tone up a bit. Would this still be beneficial to me?
Lexie N.
Lexie N.
Hudson, WI
I have heard about this! Does it cost money? And how often should I do it?
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these workouts keep things fresh and interesting so I'll be motivated to keep it up? I tend to get tired of new workouts quickly and revert back to my "usual" unless something sparks my interest.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
fort pierce, FL
Is this helpful for losing weight?