influenster

influenster

Highlights
Kenya C.
  • I have used her detox water bottles, I have her new book, I subscribe to her youtube channel and i receive her work out calendar emails. in 18 reviews.

• Jandra S.
  • I haven't done one in ages, but I recently checked out her website and YouTube channel and decided I needed to get back into it. in 15 reviews.

• Heather B.
  • She has beginning workout calendars and meal plans, new monthly workouts on her website, DIY workout clothes, amazing water bottles to filter fresh fruit into your water, an app to follow long and keep in contact with other ladies and great workouts that keep you sweating but are also fun! in 13 reviews.

• Elena S.
  • Her videos are fun and energetic and while it may not seem like much while you're doing it, if you really push yourself and don't slack off you will see results. in 7 reviews.

• Nicole B.
  • Even though it doesn't feel like I worked my muscles to the fullest after the workout, I definitely feel sore the next day. in 7 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Sarah s.

2 influensters found this helpful

I found Casey and her videos by accident because a friend of mine liked her facebook page. I have been following her since, and am always watching her quick,fun videos for exercise inspiration when I otherwise might not feel like working out.

Deborah N.

2 influensters found this helpful

Omg I love blogilates . I subscribe to the newsletters and love doing the exercises when I can. Sometimes life gets away from me but hey whose doesn't. I just get back to it when I can.

Karlie B.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love Cassey's workouts! They are great if you just have a few minutes a day. I also did her meal plan for a while and it helped me keep track of my calories.

Sarah H.

2 influensters found this helpful

Blogilates is pretty cool. I'm not crazy about it like some, but they definitely have some good products!

Fran C.

2 influensters found this helpful

Her workouts on her YouTube channel are great. Love them when I can't make it to the gym

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Audrey W.
    Audrey W.

Do these videos require: 1. A lot of space and 2. any equipment (yoga mat, weights, etc.)?

56 answersMar 18 - 2015 - 9:51 a.m.
    Daniela c.
    Daniela c.

What's your favorite video of her's?

39 answersNov 25 - 2012 - 2:02 p.m.
    Krissy C.
    Krissy C.

So apparently this brand comes with a YouTube channel. What's it called?

1 answerFeb 08 - 2016 - 4:01 p.m.
    alison j.
    alison j.

Why should I try this brand over another brand?

2 answersFeb 05 - 2016 - 8:52 p.m.
    azra l.
    azra l.

is this brand ok??

2 answersFeb 04 - 2016 - 5:09 a.m.
    Jordan J.
    Jordan J.

I've never heard of this! Can someone explain what it is??

5 answersFeb 02 - 2016 - 7:11 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now