influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Kenya C.
  • I have used her detox water bottles, I have her new book, I subscribe to her youtube channel and i receive her work out calendar emails. in 18 reviews.

• Jandra S.
  • I haven't done one in ages, but I recently checked out her website and YouTube channel and decided I needed to get back into it. in 15 reviews.

• Heather B.
  • She has beginning workout calendars and meal plans, new monthly workouts on her website, DIY workout clothes, amazing water bottles to filter fresh fruit into your water, an app to follow long and keep in contact with other ladies and great workouts that keep you sweating but are also fun! in 13 reviews.

• Elena S.
  • Her videos are fun and energetic and while it may not seem like much while you're doing it, if you really push yourself and don't slack off you will see results. in 7 reviews.

• Nicole B.
  • Even though it doesn't feel like I worked my muscles to the fullest after the workout, I definitely feel sore the next day. in 7 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Elena S.

6 influensters found this helpful

I found Cassey and her YouTube channel by accident and have stayed with her ever since. Her videos are fun and energetic and while it may not seem like much while you're doing it, if you really push yourself and don't slack off you will see results. She has a different workout calendar every month as well as a beginners one. You'll only need a mat and maybe some weights to do the exercise videos. On her blog she talks clean eating, fitness fashion, positive (and negative) body image and keeps you motivated. She has a lovely personality and is a certified Pilates instructor with many years of experience.

Sarah H.

5 influensters found this helpful

I follow Cassie and Blogilates on tumblr and receive the emails. I really like her work out videos, they are creative and easy to follow. The one issue I've acquired with her advice and notes are that they come across as very biased about eating clean and what is considered bad. This is the battle of Fitspo on social media and her words don't always help. Creative shirts and a fun workout, but she is no fitness role model.

The-Exercist E.

3 influensters found this helpful

Cassey Ho is cute and enthusiastic about her job, but that shouldn't be all that we look for in a personal trainer. Since her fat-shaming fiasco with Honey Boo Boo’s family, and the faux-apology that followed, I’ve vowed not to support her fitness endeavors. Her recent Diet Bet has only made me feel more secure in this decision. If you enjoy this variation of pilates, then go ahead with the workouts. Just stay critically conscious of what she’s telling you and don’t take her words at face value. But if you’re moving towards a very specific fitness goal, especially one that includes strength training, then Cassey Ho is not the trainer for you. It’s best to step away from her videos and start looking into alternative workouts that might be a better fit.

Sarah s.

2 influensters found this helpful

I found Casey and her videos by accident because a friend of mine liked her facebook page. I have been following her since, and am always watching her quick,fun videos for exercise inspiration when I otherwise might not feel like working out.

Emily W.

2 influensters found this helpful

As a working college student, cheap, quick workout videos are perfect for me. Blogilates.com provides challenging, fun videos which motivate me to exercise and are easy enough for me to follow.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Audrey W.
    Audrey W.

Do these videos require: 1. A lot of space and 2. any equipment (yoga mat, weights, etc.)?

43 answersMar 18 - 2015 - 9:51 a.m.
    Rhianna W.
    Rhianna W.

I've been working my way through Cassey's beginner's calendar and I am in love with Blogilates but I'm finding doing everything barefoot is making my feet hurt to the point there are days I can't do it. What kind of shoes do you guys use for these workouts and why?

17 answersAug 15 - 2013 - 7:28 p.m.
    Ashley A.
    Ashley A.

What is it?

14 answersAug 14 - 2015 - 12:37 p.m.
    Amy M.
    Amy M.

What is blogilates??? And those it work??

33 answersJul 30 - 2015 - 12:15 a.m.
    Lauren R.
    Lauren R.

Do these workouts keep things fresh and interesting so I'll be motivated to keep it up? I tend to get tired of new workouts quickly and revert back to my "usual" unless something sparks my interest.

47 answersJul 02 - 2015 - 12:29 a.m.
    Lexie N.
    Lexie N.

I have heard about this! Does it cost money? And how often should I do it?

50 answersJun 25 - 2015 - 2:59 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now