Block Drug Company, Inc. BC Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Original Formula, Powders, 50 ct

BY BLOCK DRUG COMPANY, INC.

Aspirin (NSAID). Salicylamide, caffeine - pain reliever aids. Fast pain relief. For pain due to headaches. Temporary relief of minor body aches & fever. Each Powder Contains: potassium (55 mg). see more...

Jennifer W.
Murfreesboro, AR
I am sooooo thankful for my BC Powder. I cant take pills so these are a lifesaver to me. I just wish they wouldn't tear up my stomach if i take to much. But one one figures out the best way for them to take them its awesome. I recommend chasing them with something flavored, (juice, soda, etc) i normally use coke/pepsi and it seems to really make them kick in faster.
Vicky C.
baton rouge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
God send!

We didn't have these in the uk. My husband Introduced me to them this year and I really don't know how I coped before them!

They instantly remove headaches including migraines!

They take a maximum of 10 minutes to work.

I can't believe the uk don't have this so simple cheap and fast acting! Wow
Leslie P.
BC is the most fast acting over the counter pain reliever that I have ever taken. When it comes to migraines this product nips them in the bud! The only negative thing I have to say about it is that they are nasty and hard to choke down but that may be one of the reasons they work so fast!
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
Super fast! I take this for my back since I am constantly carrying around a 2 and 3 year old. it can be a little pricey if you have to buy it a lot but its definitely worth the money
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
This product actually works a lot faster I think than taking the pills so I definitely recommend taking this product if you want a headache or anything to go away faster
Ablueday2 S.
BC works quickly but it tastes terrible. It is so hard for me to get the powder down but once I do it really is one of the fastest ways to rid yourself of a headache.
Brittany s.
Taste is so nasty but so worth it for the quick relief I get major migraines these help when nothing else will I just wish the taste was a little better
LAWilliam Z.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband had a bad toothache, well he has a cracked wisdom tooth. this stuff saved him from a lot of pain until his dentist visit. this stuff is great!
Raina D.
Pensacola, FL
My grandmother SWEARS by BC powders! They are a little tricky to take, but they certainly work at relieving pain!
Jamekia G.
This is the best. when I take it for a headache it works very quickly. the taste is horrible but it works.