BLNDN BRIGHTEN YOU Brightening Shampoo uploaded by Pamela S.

BY BLNDN

BRIGHTEN YOU is a deep purple sulfate-free, paraben-free shampoo that provides a glorious lather and cuts the brass without drying out the hair strand. A little secret, you actually can use it everyday! see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
This is the very best blonde shampoo! It will eliminate brassiness in just one wash. It is a very deep purplish blue that will stain your bathroom if not rinsed off well. I have hard well water that makes my hair very brassy and this is the only shampoo that helps without drying out my hair. It only takes a small amount and I only need to use it every couple of days, so it will last forever. If you want a strong toner, try their tone you rinse.
Caitlin F.
Kalamazoo, MI
I think this product is super overpriced. It may work well for brassiness, but it doesn’t seem to wash hair very well. the purple tones are equivalent to Shimmer Lights, but the smell is certainly better. I bought a few times from my stylist but now I’m over the priciness.
Sandee C.
Surrey, BC
I've seen a few posts about this shampoo on Instagram. Has anyone tried it? And would it be good for silver hair?