BY BLK

Blk Spring Water Infused With Fulvic Acid.
Enjoy the dark side.
16.9 fl oz 500ml. see more...

• Blk Spring Water Infused with Fulvic Acid I love this water. I was ...1 Answers
  • What they think about this water?2 Answers
  • Does this make your teeth black?1 Answers
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Phoenix, AZ
Yes black water! Looks like flat cola but I'm ready to try it....here goes....crisp and refreshing! I love it I wish there was a bigger bottle and it was more popular! Pure with minerals ph 8 w/ fulvic minerals....
Jeanne K.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Foodie Expert
I tried this because I was curious. There was no taste even tho the water is black with trace elements. I kind of feel it is a bit gimicky. I didnt really notice anything special about this water.
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
Don't let the color fool you! This tastes just like regular bottled water but with a bunch of added minerals. I got it on sale and would only buy it on sale but it was good as far as bottled waters go, plus it looks totally metal. If you don't mind paying a little extra or waiting for it to be on sale, I would recommend giving it a try.
Diantha L.
Diantha L.
EDISON, NJ
Love this water. it taste great and is refreshing. I love using this before and after my workouts. People are always stopping me and asking me about it.
Britni H.
Britni H.
Foodie Expert
Surprisingly refreshing, I usually work all day and have been feeling tired and dehydrated, this water has given me a refreshing pick me up! Taste great and I know most people might be turned off by it but it is great!
Gina B.
Gina B.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Finally got to pick up a bottle! It does have an added mineral taste to it (fulvic minerals) but nothing too extravagant....I mean it's water. Alkaline water. Picked mine up at Whole Foods :)) would recommend at least trying once, it's neat.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
This wS a very interesting purchase for me. I had heard great things about this water and wanted to try for myself. The water is actually black. Once I rapped my head around the idea of drinking black water I noticed it wasn’t a difference in taste. I also noticed that I had energy after drinking and didn’t even drink the entire bottle. I would by this again.
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
Foodie Expert
I tried this for the first time today, loved it! Didn't leave my teeth black! It tastes like regular water. I would purchase this again :)
Katie P.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Foodie Expert
I love this water option! I order by the case! Fulvic acid is so important for our health and wellness :-) get that gut healthy and your heart brain and body will thank you! #gotothedarkside
Ileane F.
Ileane F.
Very smooth water. Little to no taste. Helps balance out the alkalinity of your body through electrolytes and trace minerals that your body can become depleted of through typical diet and lifestyle.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Always wanted to try this, cannot find it anyyyywhere! Does it leave black in your mouth? Is it smooth like water? I have got to try this!
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Foodie Expert
I've always been intrigued by this, but I gotta ask, does it leave any kind of stains on your teeth?
Rebeca R.
Rebeca R.
What they think about this water?
Michael K.
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
What is black water? This is the first I've heard of it.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Lincolnton, NC
Love Love Love this water! I'm currently breastfeeding and I feel like this water helps increase my milk supply.