BY BLK #68 in Bottled Water

Blk Spring Water Infused With Fulvic Acid.
Enjoy the dark side.
16.9 fl oz 500ml. see more...

• Does this have a noticeable taste?1 Answers
  • Blk Spring Water Infused with Fulvic Acid I love this water. I wa...1 Answers
  • What they think about this water?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tiffany C.
Phoenix, AZ
Yes black water! Looks like flat cola but I'm ready to try it....here goes....crisp and refreshing! I love it I wish there was a bigger bottle and it was more popular! Pure with minerals ph 8 w/ fulvic minerals....
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I tried this because I was curious. There was no taste even tho the water is black with trace elements. I kind of feel it is a bit gimicky. I didnt really notice anything special about this water.
Emilie L.
Don't let the color fool you! This tastes just like regular bottled water but with a bunch of added minerals. I got it on sale and would only buy it on sale but it was good as far as bottled waters go, plus it looks totally metal. If you don't mind paying a little extra or waiting for it to be on sale, I would recommend giving it a try.
Diantha L.
EDISON, NJ
Love this water. it taste great and is refreshing. I love using this before and after my workouts. People are always stopping me and asking me about it.
Britni H.
Surprisingly refreshing, I usually work all day and have been feeling tired and dehydrated, this water has given me a refreshing pick me up! Taste great and I know most people might be turned off by it but it is great!
Gina B.
Las Vegas , NV
Finally got to pick up a bottle! It does have an added mineral taste to it (fulvic minerals) but nothing too extravagant....I mean it's water. Alkaline water. Picked mine up at Whole Foods :)) would recommend at least trying once, it's neat.
Cassandra Z.
Not bad. Just like any other water basically, it’s just black in color. I can’t really contribute any information to any healthy stuff about this, but it does look pretty cool when you’re carrying it around LOL
Krystal B.
This wS a very interesting purchase for me. I had heard great things about this water and wanted to try for myself. The water is actually black. Once I rapped my head around the idea of drinking black water I noticed it wasn’t a difference in taste. I also noticed that I had energy after drinking and didn’t even drink the entire bottle. I would by this again.
Dallas L.
I tried this for the first time today, loved it! Didn't leave my teeth black! It tastes like regular water. I would purchase this again :)
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
I love this water option! I order by the case! Fulvic acid is so important for our health and wellness :-) get that gut healthy and your heart brain and body will thank you! #gotothedarkside
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Always wanted to try this, cannot find it anyyyywhere! Does it leave black in your mouth? Is it smooth like water? I have got to try this!
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
What is black water? This is the first I've heard of it.
Rebeca R.
What they think about this water?
angelica S.
Portage, PA
Does this actually take like water, I mean it don't have some kind of after taste?
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
Anyone know where to get these :( I used to get them from my near by target but they stopped bringing them.