BY BLK

Blk Spring Water Infused With Fulvic Acid.
Enjoy the dark side.
16.9 fl oz 500ml. see more...

• Does this have a noticeable taste?1 Answers
  • Blk Spring Water Infused with Fulvic Acid I love this water. I wa...1 Answers
  • What they think about this water?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Krystal B.
This wS a very interesting purchase for me. I had heard great things about this water and wanted to try for myself. The water is actually black. Once I rapped my head around the idea of drinking black water I noticed it wasn’t a difference in taste. I also noticed that I had energy after drinking and didn’t even drink the entire bottle. I would by this again.
Dallas L.
Foodie Expert
I tried this for the first time today, loved it! Didn't leave my teeth black! It tastes like regular water. I would purchase this again :)
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Foodie Expert
I love this water option! I order by the case! Fulvic acid is so important for our health and wellness :-) get that gut healthy and your heart brain and body will thank you! #gotothedarkside
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Foodie Expert
I tried this because I was curious. There was no taste even tho the water is black with trace elements. I kind of feel it is a bit gimicky. I didnt really notice anything special about this water.
Ileane F.
Very smooth water. Little to no taste. Helps balance out the alkalinity of your body through electrolytes and trace minerals that your body can become depleted of through typical diet and lifestyle.
Jen M.
Sioux City, IA
I love this product for soooo many reasons. Not only does it help with hangovers lol but it also makes the pains in my joints go away, my nails grow,and hair. I know it looks a little odd cuz it's actually black but it has no taste and it's very refreshing on a very very hot day it has a pH of 8 and it is the best alkaline water that I have found
Jessen K.
I was skeptical on if this tasted a certain, weird way. But it's like any other water and I enjoy it very much!
Mattie D.
Indian Trail, NC
Worth every penny. Alkaline water with over 70+ minerals. It doesn't taste weird, it tastes just like normal water, except this drink is way better for you.
Patricia S.
Springfield, IL
Got this just to see if it taste weird! It doesn't ! It's actually pretty good plus it has minerals! I think I'll definitely try it again sometime!
Krystal R.
Clovis, NM
As a breastfeeding mom this water helps keep me hydrated great taste a little weird with the black color but i love it
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Always wanted to try this, cannot find it anyyyywhere! Does it leave black in your mouth? Is it smooth like water? I have got to try this!
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
What is black water? This is the first I've heard of it.
Rebeca R.
What they think about this water?
angelica S.
Portage, PA
Does this actually take like water, I mean it don't have some kind of after taste?
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
Anyone know where to get these :( I used to get them from my near by target but they stopped bringing them.