BY BLK

Blk Spring Water Infused With Fulvic Acid.
Enjoy the dark side.
16.9 fl oz 500ml. see more...

• Does this have a noticeable taste?1 Answers
  • Blk Spring Water Infused with Fulvic Acid I love this water. I wa...1 Answers
  • What they think about this water?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kirsten H.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is gross. It's supposed to taste like water but it is awful. And it's hard to stomach a liquid that looks like this.
Marissa K.
Ballwin, MO
Foodie Expert
This water is the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted. I honestly thought that it tasted like iodine or dirt it was so gross. I'm not a picky person but I couldn't even drink half of it and it's WATER!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Foodie Expert
Nothing special, probably overpriced but I like to try new things so why not! Might buy again but we will see...
Ashley N.
Foodie Expert
I was really excited to try this, but ended up disappointed. I absolutely hated the taste. Any other bottled water I buy and even my tap water at my house tastes better. For the price, I'm just not feeling it. The novelty and supposed health benefits aren't worth it for me, since I am healthy and have a great diet.
nat h.
Stockton, CA
This water is pretty good. The color makes it even more fun to drink. It tastes like regular water so don't work about it tasting different. It's very healthy for you. Except, it does make your mouth just a little dry.
Andrea G.
I was hesitant but curious about this water. It is literally black. The contents are nothing more than purified water and fulvic trace minerals that are naturally found in the earth. It provides electrolytes and has zero calories. And....it tastes like water. Would I buy it again? Probably not. I bought it out of curiosity. If I want trace minerals, I'll take a proper supplement dosage of them. Otherwise, I like to know that the water I'm drinking is clean.
Cal L.
Blk is something I won't recommend drinking regularly despite it being fulvic-infused for health purposes. It's just way too expensive compared to a normal bottle of water bought from the store with just about the same effects as such. Basically, It's only good if consumed a few times, but after that, the amazement and wonder of the water's black pigment just wears off. But aesthetically, with its packaging and content, this bottle is good.
Chelle A.
Broken Arrow , OK
Foodie Expert
Kinda weirded me out a bit. It's not that it tastes different because it just tastes like water but my brain refused to accept that it was black lol! If you can handle the color it's great, the black is literally just the color no flavor at all
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
I don't think that this necessarily tastes any better than normal water, but it sure is strange drinking black water!!!! I probably wouldn't buy it again because it costs 2 dollars and I'm not sure that there are any benefits to drinking it. Cool concept thought!
Kelly L.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't really think this water tastes better than other bottled water, but it also doesn't taste bad like some bottled water does (aka dasani/ or deja blue). Also, it is fun to drink black water.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Always wanted to try this, cannot find it anyyyywhere! Does it leave black in your mouth? Is it smooth like water? I have got to try this!
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
What is black water? This is the first I've heard of it.
Rebeca R.
What they think about this water?
angelica S.
Portage, PA
Does this actually take like water, I mean it don't have some kind of after taste?
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
Anyone know where to get these :( I used to get them from my near by target but they stopped bringing them.