BY BLK #51 in Bottled Water

Blk Spring Water Infused With Fulvic Acid.
Enjoy the dark side.
16.9 fl oz 500ml. see more...

• Does this have a noticeable taste?1 Answers
  • Blk Spring Water Infused with Fulvic Acid I love this wat...1 Answers
  • What they think about this water?2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE this water. Perhaps it's because it's so unique but I honestly would buy it in bulk if I could. Doesn't taste weird at all. I will say though to drink it cold. I usually drink water at room temperature and this isn't one you want to drink warm. That's really the only time you can maybe tast a little difference but it isn't bad at all.
Kayla D.
American Fork, UT
Found this in Harmon and was so excited to try it! I'm all about extra nutritionist even if it is super weird looking! Took it to a softball game and my family thought I was nuts but they all wanted to try it- I personally thing it taste exactly like normal water- My brother thought it was sweeter then normal water.  I think it is a really cool concept - I would buy it again  after reading the reviews below I really am interred about researching all the health benefits it really has. - OH SNAP- I researched and YOU should too Fulvic Acid is Incredible- and this water just got ten times cooler.
Hanna M.
I was looking for a new interesting drink for the summer and I will have to say black water definitely turns heads it's really fun to take and confuse people everyone thinks it's coffee or some kind of alcohol but it's very fun I cannot taste the mineral some people told me they can I really like it ice cold and when I'm sitting by the beach
Charlin F.
BLK water is a must have for any health conscious eater. It’s just normal water (no added taste or texture) but it has added minerals to help alkaline your body for a more healthy internal function! It’s especially good for a vegan lifestyle
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
It is not easy getting past the color of this water and it took a lot of convincing my kids to give this a taste. Anyway it literally taste like nothing which is what water is supposed to be like. It’s expected but fun to get once in awhile.
Cassandra Z.
Not bad. Just like any other water basically, it’s just black in color. I can’t really contribute any information to any healthy stuff about this, but it does look pretty cool when you’re carrying it around LOL
Jen M.
Sioux City, IA
I love this product for soooo many reasons. Not only does it help with hangovers lol but it also makes the pains in my joints go away, my nails grow,and hair. I know it looks a little odd cuz it's actually black but it has no taste and it's very refreshing on a very very hot day it has a pH of 8 and it is the best alkaline water that I have found
Krystal B.
This wS a very interesting purchase for me. I had heard great things about this water and wanted to try for myself. The water is actually black. Once I rapped my head around the idea of drinking black water I noticed it wasn’t a difference in taste. I also noticed that I had energy after drinking and didn’t even drink the entire bottle. I would by this again.
Ileane F.
Very smooth water. Little to no taste. Helps balance out the alkalinity of your body through electrolytes and trace minerals that your body can become depleted of through typical diet and lifestyle.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I tried this because I was curious. There was no taste even tho the water is black with trace elements. I kind of feel it is a bit gimicky. I didnt really notice anything special about this water.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Always wanted to try this, cannot find it anyyyywhere! Does it leave black in your mouth? Is it smooth like water? I have got to try this!
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
What is black water? This is the first I've heard of it.
Rebeca R.
What they think about this water?
angelica S.
Portage, PA
Does this actually take like water, I mean it don't have some kind of after taste?
Kim G.
Atlanta, GA
Does this make your teeth black?