BY BLK #68 in Bottled Water

Blk Spring Water Infused With Fulvic Acid.
Enjoy the dark side.
16.9 fl oz 500ml. see more...

• Does this have a noticeable taste?1 Answers
  • Blk Spring Water Infused with Fulvic Acid I love this water. I wa...1 Answers
  • What they think about this water?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Patricia S.
Springfield, IL
Got this just to see if it taste weird! It doesn't ! It's actually pretty good plus it has minerals! I think I'll definitely try it again sometime!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Wow I hear nothing but good things about this water is really strange but I would definitely want to try this if it's good for me and my family.
Dallas L.
I tried this for the first time today, loved it! Didn't leave my teeth black! It tastes like regular water. I would purchase this again :)
Kirsten H.
This stuff is gross. It's supposed to taste like water but it is awful. And it's hard to stomach a liquid that looks like this.
Krystal R.
Clovis, NM
As a breastfeeding mom this water helps keep me hydrated great taste a little weird with the black color but i love it
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Nothing special, probably overpriced but I like to try new things so why not! Might buy again but we will see...
Jessen K.
I was skeptical on if this tasted a certain, weird way. But it's like any other water and I enjoy it very much!
Roc P.
New Lenox, IL
Pretty good. The color scared me, it sat in my refrigerator for two weeks. It's pretty good though.
Katie M.
['Atlanta', ''], GA
I love this water! It's got great health benefits. It really tastes good and looks so cool :)
Leigh M.
Tastes absolutely amazing and is about $2-3/bottle depending on where you find it.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Always wanted to try this, cannot find it anyyyywhere! Does it leave black in your mouth? Is it smooth like water? I have got to try this!
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
What is black water? This is the first I've heard of it.
Rebeca R.
What they think about this water?
angelica S.
Portage, PA
Does this actually take like water, I mean it don't have some kind of after taste?
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
Anyone know where to get these :( I used to get them from my near by target but they stopped bringing them.