BY BLK

Blk Spring Water Infused With Fulvic Acid.
Enjoy the dark side.
16.9 fl oz 500ml. see more...

• Does this have a noticeable taste?1 Answers
  • Blk Spring Water Infused with Fulvic Acid I love this water. I wa...1 Answers
  • What they think about this water?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Dallas L.
I tried this for the first time today, loved it! Didn't leave my teeth black! It tastes like regular water. I would purchase this again :)
Krystal R.
Clovis, NM
As a breastfeeding mom this water helps keep me hydrated great taste a little weird with the black color but i love it
Jessen K.
I was skeptical on if this tasted a certain, weird way. But it's like any other water and I enjoy it very much!
Blanca M.
San Antonio, TX
I have a lot of immunological health issues that flare when my body's ph level is too acidic. last night I had a flare of pain, so I bought a bottle of blk water to see if it would help restore my body's balance. the water tasted great -- nothing funky about black water -- but my only issue is how small and expensive it is! I would've preferred a 20-32 oz bottle instead of buying two smaller ones.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
The coolest water on the water. Who would of thought of creating black water? Tastes like traditional water there is actually a mineral in there that keeps its color haven't seen this water in a while but I'll be on the lookout
Ely L.
Orem, UT
This is my favorite water. it tastes clean and is a great ice breaker. honestly at first it is off putting because the water is black, but it's the most fun i can have drinking water.
Alycia D.
Arlington, TX
In love with this water it is better then normal water and color only makes it better in opinion everyone should drink this water. The ph of the water helps cleans your body plus you're lots of minerals too.
Tastes a little different, and colour was pretty new and neat. It can be a bit pricey compared to other waters, but i suppose its okay considering its uniqueness.
Patricia S.
Springfield, IL
Got this just to see if it taste weird! It doesn't ! It's actually pretty good plus it has minerals! I think I'll definitely try it again sometime!
Cal L.
Blk is something I won't recommend drinking regularly despite it being fulvic-infused for health purposes. It's just way too expensive compared to a normal bottle of water bought from the store with just about the same effects as such. Basically, It's only good if consumed a few times, but after that, the amazement and wonder of the water's black pigment just wears off. But aesthetically, with its packaging and content, this bottle is good.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Always wanted to try this, cannot find it anyyyywhere! Does it leave black in your mouth? Is it smooth like water? I have got to try this!
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
What is black water? This is the first I've heard of it.
Rebeca R.
What they think about this water?
angelica S.
Portage, PA
Does this actually take like water, I mean it don't have some kind of after taste?
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
Anyone know where to get these :( I used to get them from my near by target but they stopped bringing them.