BY BLK

Blk Spring Water Infused With Fulvic Acid.
Enjoy the dark side.
16.9 fl oz 500ml. see more...

• Blk Spring Water Infused with Fulvic Acid I love this water. I was ...1 Answers
  • What they think about this water?2 Answers
  • Does this make your teeth black?1 Answers
Ely L.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite water. it tastes clean and is a great ice breaker. honestly at first it is off putting because the water is black, but it's the most fun i can have drinking water.
Alycia D.
Alycia D.
Arlington, TX
In love with this water it is better then normal water and color only makes it better in opinion everyone should drink this water. The ph of the water helps cleans your body plus you're lots of minerals too.
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
San Antonio, TX
I have a lot of immunological health issues that flare when my body's ph level is too acidic. last night I had a flare of pain, so I bought a bottle of blk water to see if it would help restore my body's balance. the water tasted great -- nothing funky about black water -- but my only issue is how small and expensive it is! I would've preferred a 20-32 oz bottle instead of buying two smaller ones.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Springfield, IL
Got this just to see if it taste weird! It doesn't ! It's actually pretty good plus it has minerals! I think I'll definitely try it again sometime!
Grace T.
Grace T.
Blk water I was only able to purchase in Lyncroft NJ i brought it in a gas station there. So I picked up 12 bottles. I miss it soooooo refreshing and its water!!!
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Got amazed by the color of it.! I tried and its actually very good, I mean for a water lover, its high alkaline so it will balance the acidity of your body, its also a good source of hydration...
Tastes a little different, and colour was pretty new and neat. It can be a bit pricey compared to other waters, but i suppose its okay considering its uniqueness.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Foodie Expert
The coolest water on the water. Who would of thought of creating black water? Tastes like traditional water there is actually a mineral in there that keeps its color haven't seen this water in a while but I'll be on the lookout
Cal L.
Cal L.
Blk is something I won't recommend drinking regularly despite it being fulvic-infused for health purposes. It's just way too expensive compared to a normal bottle of water bought from the store with just about the same effects as such. Basically, It's only good if consumed a few times, but after that, the amazement and wonder of the water's black pigment just wears off. But aesthetically, with its packaging and content, this bottle is good.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Foodie Expert
Water definitely has a taste depending on what you drink but this one tastes amazing! Just because it's black doesn't mean it has a weird flavor, it's actually really clean and fresh tasting. Not sure about all the claims and minerals and stuff are true but I would still buy this.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Always wanted to try this, cannot find it anyyyywhere! Does it leave black in your mouth? Is it smooth like water? I have got to try this!
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Foodie Expert
I've always been intrigued by this, but I gotta ask, does it leave any kind of stains on your teeth?
Rebeca R.
Rebeca R.
What they think about this water?
Michael K.
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
What is black water? This is the first I've heard of it.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Lincolnton, NC
Love Love Love this water! I'm currently breastfeeding and I feel like this water helps increase my milk supply.