BY BLK

Blk Spring Water Infused With Fulvic Acid.
Enjoy the dark side.
16.9 fl oz 500ml. see more...

• Blk Spring Water Infused with Fulvic Acid I love this water. I was ...1 Answers
  • What they think about this water?2 Answers
  • Does this make your teeth black?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Foodie Expert
Nothing special, probably overpriced but I like to try new things so why not! Might buy again but we will see...
Roc P.
Roc P.
New Lenox, IL
Pretty good. The color scared me, it sat in my refrigerator for two weeks. It's pretty good though.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Atlanta, GA
I love this water! It's got great health benefits. It really tastes good and looks so cool :)
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Foodie Expert
Tastes absolutely amazing and is about $2-3/bottle depending on where you find it.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Sioux City, IA
I love this product for soooo many reasons. Not only does it help with hangovers lol but it also makes the pains in my joints go away, my nails grow,and hair. I know it looks a little odd cuz it's actually black but it has no taste and it's very refreshing on a very very hot day it has a pH of 8 and it is the best alkaline water that I have found
Ileane F.
Ileane F.
Very smooth water. Little to no taste. Helps balance out the alkalinity of your body through electrolytes and trace minerals that your body can become depleted of through typical diet and lifestyle.
Jeanne K.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Foodie Expert
I tried this because I was curious. There was no taste even tho the water is black with trace elements. I kind of feel it is a bit gimicky. I didnt really notice anything special about this water.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Foodie Expert
I love this water option! I order by the case! Fulvic acid is so important for our health and wellness :-) get that gut healthy and your heart brain and body will thank you! #gotothedarkside
Danica M.
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
I found a bottle of this at BevMo and I was super intrigued by the idea of black water. It was $2 for 500mL and honestly, it wasn't that bad! For the most part, it tastes just like water, with a slightly different taste because of the minerals. I don't think this is going to be integrated into my lifestyle, but it's not a bad pickup every so often. I'd recommend trying it at least once!
alison s.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
I don't think that this necessarily tastes any better than normal water, but it sure is strange drinking black water!!!! I probably wouldn't buy it again because it costs 2 dollars and I'm not sure that there are any benefits to drinking it. Cool concept thought!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Always wanted to try this, cannot find it anyyyywhere! Does it leave black in your mouth? Is it smooth like water? I have got to try this!
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Foodie Expert
I've always been intrigued by this, but I gotta ask, does it leave any kind of stains on your teeth?
Rebeca R.
Rebeca R.
What they think about this water?
Michael K.
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
What is black water? This is the first I've heard of it.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Lincolnton, NC
Love Love Love this water! I'm currently breastfeeding and I feel like this water helps increase my milk supply.