BY BLK

Blk Spring Water Infused With Fulvic Acid.
Enjoy the dark side.
16.9 fl oz 500ml. see more...

• Does this have a noticeable taste?1 Answers
  • Blk Spring Water Infused with Fulvic Acid I love this water. I wa...1 Answers
  • What they think about this water?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ileane F.
Very smooth water. Little to no taste. Helps balance out the alkalinity of your body through electrolytes and trace minerals that your body can become depleted of through typical diet and lifestyle.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I tried this because I was curious. There was no taste even tho the water is black with trace elements. I kind of feel it is a bit gimicky. I didnt really notice anything special about this water.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
I love this water option! I order by the case! Fulvic acid is so important for our health and wellness :-) get that gut healthy and your heart brain and body will thank you! #gotothedarkside
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
This product tastes extremely good! My mom bought 24 bottles for me to try to help improve my energy function, and I think it has helped. I do not understand what all the bad reviews are for this, It tastes better than tap water and provides more energy than a gatorade or propel water would!

Anywho... I have a cchronic headaches that makes me feel like crap and takes much of my energy away. I like to take this water to work with me and start my day off with it because it seems like it actually makes me feel better. My body has a hard time absorbing minerals and nutrients, so this water definitely provides help I believe. Try it!!
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
I found a bottle of this at BevMo and I was super intrigued by the idea of black water. It was $2 for 500mL and honestly, it wasn't that bad! For the most part, it tastes just like water, with a slightly different taste because of the minerals. I don't think this is going to be integrated into my lifestyle, but it's not a bad pickup every so often. I'd recommend trying it at least once!
alison s.
Arden, NC
I don't think that this necessarily tastes any better than normal water, but it sure is strange drinking black water!!!! I probably wouldn't buy it again because it costs 2 dollars and I'm not sure that there are any benefits to drinking it. Cool concept thought!
Britni H.
Surprisingly refreshing, I usually work all day and have been feeling tired and dehydrated, this water has given me a refreshing pick me up! Taste great and I know most people might be turned off by it but it is great!
Gina B.
Las Vegas, NV
Finally got to pick up a bottle! It does have an added mineral taste to it (fulvic minerals) but nothing too extravagant....I mean it's water. Alkaline water. Picked mine up at Whole Foods :)) would recommend at least trying once, it's neat.
Chelle A.
Broken Arrow , OK
Kinda weirded me out a bit. It's not that it tastes different because it just tastes like water but my brain refused to accept that it was black lol! If you can handle the color it's great, the black is literally just the color no flavor at all
Jeremy W.
Lincolnton, NC
If you don't already know the many benefits of alkaline water then Google is your friend. Blk takes it one step further by infusing alkaline water with trace fulvic acid. Don't be fooled by the color-- it tastes just as pure as any water you've had. Great taste + health benefits + good price compared to other alkaline waters out there = WIN!
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Always wanted to try this, cannot find it anyyyywhere! Does it leave black in your mouth? Is it smooth like water? I have got to try this!
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
What is black water? This is the first I've heard of it.
Rebeca R.
What they think about this water?
angelica S.
Portage, PA
Does this actually take like water, I mean it don't have some kind of after taste?
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
Anyone know where to get these :( I used to get them from my near by target but they stopped bringing them.