BY BLK #70 in Bottled Water

Blk Spring Water Infused With Fulvic Acid.
Enjoy the dark side.
16.9 fl oz 500ml. see more...

• Does this have a noticeable taste?1 Answers
  • Blk Spring Water Infused with Fulvic Acid I love this water. I wa...1 Answers
  • What they think about this water?2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
The coolest water on the water. Who would of thought of creating black water? Tastes like traditional water there is actually a mineral in there that keeps its color haven't seen this water in a while but I'll be on the lookout
Jeremy W.
Lincolnton, NC
If you don't already know the many benefits of alkaline water then Google is your friend. Blk takes it one step further by infusing alkaline water with trace fulvic acid. Don't be fooled by the color-- it tastes just as pure as any water you've had. Great taste + health benefits + good price compared to other alkaline waters out there = WIN!
Chelle A.
Sapulpa, OK
Kinda weirded me out a bit. It's not that it tastes different because it just tastes like water but my brain refused to accept that it was black lol! If you can handle the color it's great, the black is literally just the color no flavor at all
Selwa K.
I love this water! It is super hydrating, and tastes like regular water. Def a summer staple! I was nervous to try it at first, but it totally loved up to my expectations. The packaging is beautiful as well! I will be buying this by the case!
Jenny C.
Compton, CA
Im always on we heart it or tumblr and I would constantly see blk water. So I googled where I could get some and I ended up going to north Gate. I bought the water, which by the way cost 2-3 dollars. I personally think that's cheap. When I tasted the water I was mind blown it's the best. I would definitely prefer this to anything else.
Grace C.
Love love love Blk Water. I first heard about this product when watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey. The founders are two brothers whose mother was on the show. I love the taste of Blk Water because it taste like water! Also, it is healthy. I am crazy when it comes to bottled water as well. I have done hours of research on the plastic used in bottles, the ingredients "added for taste" etc. Blk water is at the top of my list for sure.
Helen F.
Windermere, FL
This was really refreshing especially when it was cold. I felt like it would go down really light and there wasn't a gross flavor. I think it's affordable and compared to spring water it is way lighter. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Kimberly C.
Winnetka, CA
The best tasting water in my opinion. I drank it while I had a cold and it really helped with the healing process. Don't be thrown off by the color, that is the minerals. I love it
Ana G.
This product helped soothe my hangover AND my white guilt! The whole idea of acid infused water was enough to incite a flashback or two, but I was happily surprised by how refreshing it truly was.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I tried this mainly because I love the real housewives of New Jersey. I liked the taste and once you get over the color it does taste good. It's on par with other waters in price range.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Always wanted to try this, cannot find it anyyyywhere! Does it leave black in your mouth? Is it smooth like water? I have got to try this!
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
What is black water? This is the first I've heard of it.
Rebeca R.
What they think about this water?
angelica S.
Portage, PA
Does this actually take like water, I mean it don't have some kind of after taste?
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
Anyone know where to get these :( I used to get them from my near by target but they stopped bringing them.