BY BLK

Blk Spring Water Infused With Fulvic Acid.
Enjoy the dark side.
16.9 fl oz 500ml. see more...

• Does this have a noticeable taste?1 Answers
  • Blk Spring Water Infused with Fulvic Acid I love this water. I wa...1 Answers
  • What they think about this water?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Cassandra Z.
Not bad. Just like any other water basically, it’s just black in color. I can’t really contribute any information to any healthy stuff about this, but it does look pretty cool when you’re carrying it around LOL
Jen M.
Sioux City, IA
I love this product for soooo many reasons. Not only does it help with hangovers lol but it also makes the pains in my joints go away, my nails grow,and hair. I know it looks a little odd cuz it's actually black but it has no taste and it's very refreshing on a very very hot day it has a pH of 8 and it is the best alkaline water that I have found
Krystal B.
This wS a very interesting purchase for me. I had heard great things about this water and wanted to try for myself. The water is actually black. Once I rapped my head around the idea of drinking black water I noticed it wasn’t a difference in taste. I also noticed that I had energy after drinking and didn’t even drink the entire bottle. I would by this again.
Ileane F.
Very smooth water. Little to no taste. Helps balance out the alkalinity of your body through electrolytes and trace minerals that your body can become depleted of through typical diet and lifestyle.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I tried this because I was curious. There was no taste even tho the water is black with trace elements. I kind of feel it is a bit gimicky. I didnt really notice anything special about this water.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
I love this water option! I order by the case! Fulvic acid is so important for our health and wellness :-) get that gut healthy and your heart brain and body will thank you! #gotothedarkside
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
This product tastes extremely good! My mom bought 24 bottles for me to try to help improve my energy function, and I think it has helped. I do not understand what all the bad reviews are for this, It tastes better than tap water and provides more energy than a gatorade or propel water would!

Anywho... I have a cchronic headaches that makes me feel like crap and takes much of my energy away. I like to take this water to work with me and start my day off with it because it seems like it actually makes me feel better. My body has a hard time absorbing minerals and nutrients, so this water definitely provides help I believe. Try it!!
Emilie L.
Don't let the color fool you! This tastes just like regular bottled water but with a bunch of added minerals. I got it on sale and would only buy it on sale but it was good as far as bottled waters go, plus it looks totally metal. If you don't mind paying a little extra or waiting for it to be on sale, I would recommend giving it a try.
Andrea G.
I was hesitant but curious about this water. It is literally black. The contents are nothing more than purified water and fulvic trace minerals that are naturally found in the earth. It provides electrolytes and has zero calories. And....it tastes like water. Would I buy it again? Probably not. I bought it out of curiosity. If I want trace minerals, I'll take a proper supplement dosage of them. Otherwise, I like to know that the water I'm drinking is clean.
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
I found a bottle of this at BevMo and I was super intrigued by the idea of black water. It was $2 for 500mL and honestly, it wasn't that bad! For the most part, it tastes just like water, with a slightly different taste because of the minerals. I don't think this is going to be integrated into my lifestyle, but it's not a bad pickup every so often. I'd recommend trying it at least once!
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Always wanted to try this, cannot find it anyyyywhere! Does it leave black in your mouth? Is it smooth like water? I have got to try this!
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
What is black water? This is the first I've heard of it.
Rebeca R.
What they think about this water?
angelica S.
Portage, PA
Does this actually take like water, I mean it don't have some kind of after taste?
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
Anyone know where to get these :( I used to get them from my near by target but they stopped bringing them.