BY BLK #56 in Bottled Water

Blk Spring Water Infused With Fulvic Acid.
Enjoy the dark side.
16.9 fl oz 500ml. see more...

• Does this have a noticeable taste?1 Answers
  • Blk Spring Water Infused with Fulvic Acid I love this wat...1 Answers
  • What they think about this water?2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Kayla D.
American Fork, UT
Found this in Harmon and was so excited to try it! I'm all about extra nutritionist even if it is super weird looking! Took it to a softball game and my family thought I was nuts but they all wanted to try it- I personally thing it taste exactly like normal water- My brother thought it was sweeter then normal water.  I think it is a really cool concept - I would buy it again  after reading the reviews below I really am interred about researching all the health benefits it really has. - OH SNAP- I researched and YOU should too Fulvic Acid is Incredible- and this water just got ten times cooler.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
It is not easy getting past the color of this water and it took a lot of convincing my kids to give this a taste. Anyway it literally taste like nothing which is what water is supposed to be like. It’s expected but fun to get once in awhile.
Charlin F.
BLK water is a must have for any health conscious eater. It’s just normal water (no added taste or texture) but it has added minerals to help alkaline your body for a more healthy internal function! It’s especially good for a vegan lifestyle
Cassandra Z.
Not bad. Just like any other water basically, it’s just black in color. I can’t really contribute any information to any healthy stuff about this, but it does look pretty cool when you’re carrying it around LOL
Jen M.
Sioux City, IA
I love this product for soooo many reasons. Not only does it help with hangovers lol but it also makes the pains in my joints go away, my nails grow,and hair. I know it looks a little odd cuz it's actually black but it has no taste and it's very refreshing on a very very hot day it has a pH of 8 and it is the best alkaline water that I have found
Krystal B.
This wS a very interesting purchase for me. I had heard great things about this water and wanted to try for myself. The water is actually black. Once I rapped my head around the idea of drinking black water I noticed it wasn’t a difference in taste. I also noticed that I had energy after drinking and didn’t even drink the entire bottle. I would by this again.
Ileane F.
Very smooth water. Little to no taste. Helps balance out the alkalinity of your body through electrolytes and trace minerals that your body can become depleted of through typical diet and lifestyle.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I tried this because I was curious. There was no taste even tho the water is black with trace elements. I kind of feel it is a bit gimicky. I didnt really notice anything special about this water.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee, KS
I love this water option! I order by the case! Fulvic acid is so important for our health and wellness :-) get that gut healthy and your heart brain and body will thank you! #gotothedarkside
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
This product tastes extremely good! My mom bought 24 bottles for me to try to help improve my energy function, and I think it has helped. I do not understand what all the bad reviews are for this, It tastes better than tap water and provides more energy than a gatorade or propel water would!

Anywho... I have a cchronic headaches that makes me feel like crap and takes much of my energy away. I like to take this water to work with me and start my day off with it because it seems like it actually makes me feel better. My body has a hard time absorbing minerals and nutrients, so this water definitely provides help I believe. Try it!!
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have never heard of this sort of water before. What are the benefits for your health?
Josephine A.
Does it leave any residue or staining on your teeth? Can the black pigment be seen on white fabric?
Marisol D.
Spring valley, CA
Would this water be OK to give to children? Specifically toddlers 3 and under? Make them think it's soda lol..jk