BY BLK

Blk Spring Water Infused With Fulvic Acid.
Enjoy the dark side.
16.9 fl oz 500ml. see more...

• Blk Spring Water Infused with Fulvic Acid I love this water. I was ...1 Answers
  • What they think about this water?2 Answers
  • Does this make your teeth black?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Chrystie D.
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
Foodie Expert
This product tastes extremely good! My mom bought 24 bottles for me to try to help improve my energy function, and I think it has helped. I do not understand what all the bad reviews are for this, It tastes better than tap water and provides more energy than a gatorade or propel water would!

Anywho... I have a cchronic headaches that makes me feel like crap and takes much of my energy away. I like to take this water to work with me and start my day off with it because it seems like it actually makes me feel better. My body has a hard time absorbing minerals and nutrients, so this water definitely provides help I believe. Try it!!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I was hesitant but curious about this water. It is literally black. The contents are nothing more than purified water and fulvic trace minerals that are naturally found in the earth. It provides electrolytes and has zero calories. And....it tastes like water. Would I buy it again? Probably not. I bought it out of curiosity. If I want trace minerals, I'll take a proper supplement dosage of them. Otherwise, I like to know that the water I'm drinking is clean.
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
Don't let the color fool you! This tastes just like regular bottled water but with a bunch of added minerals. I got it on sale and would only buy it on sale but it was good as far as bottled waters go, plus it looks totally metal. If you don't mind paying a little extra or waiting for it to be on sale, I would recommend giving it a try.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Compton, CA
Im always on we heart it or tumblr and I would constantly see blk water. So I googled where I could get some and I ended up going to north Gate. I bought the water, which by the way cost 2-3 dollars. I personally think that's cheap. When I tasted the water I was mind blown it's the best. I would definitely prefer this to anything else.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Foodie Expert
I was really excited to try this, but ended up disappointed. I absolutely hated the taste. Any other bottled water I buy and even my tap water at my house tastes better. For the price, I'm just not feeling it. The novelty and supposed health benefits aren't worth it for me, since I am healthy and have a great diet.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Foodie Expert
I had to see what the craze was about. Besides being visually awesome (and weary-eyed conversation-starting), it tastes perfectly fine. I was definitely a bit nervous, thinking that, -odd shade inside- that the fulvic acid would make it taste weird, but it just tastes like really clean, purified water.
Adam S.
Adam S.
Toledo, OH
Product label was very appealing to the eyes, as well as the product itself. The water seemed to be very hydrating as advertised. It seemed it had the slightest after taste similar to a type of metal but it could have been all in my head. Would buy again for the health benefits.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Naperville, IL
Okay… I was very hesitant to even buy this product but once I had a sip I was like, wow this tastes like regular water. I thought it was going to be very gritty and mineraly tasting but it wasn't it was very smooth and not at all liberally tasting. highly recommend.
Helen F.
Helen F.
Windermere, FL
This was really refreshing especially when it was cold. I felt like it would go down really light and there wasn't a gross flavor. I think it's affordable and compared to spring water it is way lighter. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Chelle A.
Chelle A.
Broken Arrow, OK
Foodie Expert
Kinda weirded me out a bit. It's not that it tastes different because it just tastes like water but my brain refused to accept that it was black lol! If you can handle the color it's great, the black is literally just the color no flavor at all
Grace T.
Grace T.
Wanted to know when you guys will be bring blk water to brooklyn????
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
Foodie Expert
Where can I find this at?! I've looked nearly everywhere. I used the product locator on their website and went to the shown store and they didn't have any!:(
Josephine A.
Josephine A.
Foodie Expert
Does it leave any residue or staining on your teeth? Can the black pigment be seen on white fabric?
Jeanne K.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Foodie Expert
Does this have a noticeable taste?
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Spring valley, CA
Would this water be OK to give to children? Specifically toddlers 3 and under? Make them think it's soda lol..jk