BY BLK

Blk Spring Water Infused With Fulvic Acid.
Enjoy the dark side.
16.9 fl oz 500ml. see more...

• Does this have a noticeable taste?1 Answers
  • Blk Spring Water Infused with Fulvic Acid I love this water. I wa...1 Answers
  • What they think about this water?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Andrea G.
I was hesitant but curious about this water. It is literally black. The contents are nothing more than purified water and fulvic trace minerals that are naturally found in the earth. It provides electrolytes and has zero calories. And....it tastes like water. Would I buy it again? Probably not. I bought it out of curiosity. If I want trace minerals, I'll take a proper supplement dosage of them. Otherwise, I like to know that the water I'm drinking is clean.
Emilie L.
Don't let the color fool you! This tastes just like regular bottled water but with a bunch of added minerals. I got it on sale and would only buy it on sale but it was good as far as bottled waters go, plus it looks totally metal. If you don't mind paying a little extra or waiting for it to be on sale, I would recommend giving it a try.
Jenny C.
Compton, CA
Im always on we heart it or tumblr and I would constantly see blk water. So I googled where I could get some and I ended up going to north Gate. I bought the water, which by the way cost 2-3 dollars. I personally think that's cheap. When I tasted the water I was mind blown it's the best. I would definitely prefer this to anything else.
Ashley N.
Foodie Expert
I was really excited to try this, but ended up disappointed. I absolutely hated the taste. Any other bottled water I buy and even my tap water at my house tastes better. For the price, I'm just not feeling it. The novelty and supposed health benefits aren't worth it for me, since I am healthy and have a great diet.
Lindsay T.
Foodie Expert
I had to see what the craze was about. Besides being visually awesome (and weary-eyed conversation-starting), it tastes perfectly fine. I was definitely a bit nervous, thinking that, -odd shade inside- that the fulvic acid would make it taste weird, but it just tastes like really clean, purified water.
Adam S.
Toledo, OH
Product label was very appealing to the eyes, as well as the product itself. The water seemed to be very hydrating as advertised. It seemed it had the slightest after taste similar to a type of metal but it could have been all in my head. Would buy again for the health benefits.
Sydney R.
Naperville, IL
Okay… I was very hesitant to even buy this product but once I had a sip I was like, wow this tastes like regular water. I thought it was going to be very gritty and mineraly tasting but it wasn't it was very smooth and not at all liberally tasting. highly recommend.
Helen F.
Windermere, FL
This was really refreshing especially when it was cold. I felt like it would go down really light and there wasn't a gross flavor. I think it's affordable and compared to spring water it is way lighter. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Selwa K.
I love this water! It is super hydrating, and tastes like regular water. Def a summer staple! I was nervous to try it at first, but it totally loved up to my expectations. The packaging is beautiful as well! I will be buying this by the case!
nat h.
Stockton, CA
This water is pretty good. The color makes it even more fun to drink. It tastes like regular water so don't work about it tasting different. It's very healthy for you. Except, it does make your mouth just a little dry.
angelica S.
Portage, PA
Does this actually take like water, I mean it don't have some kind of after taste?
Ashely W.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
Is this carbonated? And if so super bubbly or just a mild seltzer?
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
What is black water? This is the first I've heard of it.
Kim G.
Atlanta, GA
Does this make your teeth black?
Chantelle ..
I remember seeing this water at Target I believe and I meant to try it but haven't. Can anyone tell me what the ph level is? I try to only drink 7 and above.