Blizzard Entertainment Diablo III Reaper of Souls: The Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbox One)

BY BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT #91 in Xbox Games

Face ultimate evil over 13 million players have battled the demonic hordes of diablo iii. now, it s your turn to join the crusade and take up arms against the enemies of the mortal realms. this ultimate evil edition contains both diablo iii and the reaper of souls expansion set, together in one definitive volume. So stand ready. something wicked this way comes. call upon your allies play solo or form a party of up to four other heroes either with local players together on the same screen or online with players via playstation network or xbox live. rise as a champion stand as one of humanity s last... see more...

• I have never played this game before. I have heard good things ab...3 Answers
  • Are there any other games like diablo?1 Answers
  • Is this game fun??11 Answers
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I cannot rave about this game enough. They really out did themselves this time with the graphics! It was hard to switch from playing on a PC to an Xbox for this particular game because I learned how to play Diablo 2 on my computer. The monsters and character themes have advanced as well. The magical items are even impressive. Overall, blizzard really hit it out of the park!
QUEEN O.
Riverdale, GA
I have to say I’m a bit of a gamer girl I love video games I will definitely replay this game it’s fun and enjoyable it plays up to 4 players you can upgrade your character level 70+ if your in to rpg games I definitely recommend this for you I purchased mines at GameStop
Krista R.
Jacksonville , IL
Gamer Expert Level 4
Wasn't expecting to enjoy this game but it is on my top favorites to play. You upgrade your character very fast and it doesn't take much and finding good equipment comes easy. You can forge weapons and items. Playing online with other is fun. The missions aren't to long or confusing the map repeats itself and you can get lost pretty quick if you take a wrong turn.
Jocelyn A.
Super fun game! Really allows multiple options in your gameplay for your specific player. If you like rpgs this game is you! Kind of similar to WoW, with different characters of course; but overall great game!! Definitely recommend.
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
My Husband loves to play the Diablo series on our desktop computer so I thought he'd be really excited to have this game to play on our Xbox One. He really enjoys this game. Our 8 and 10r old bots want to play it but I won't let them
Heather L.
Mayville, NY
Love this game! It took a little bit to get used to it but once I got the hang of it I fell In love. You can make as many classes as you want and start from the begging if you want. Love the story line also!
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This game is amazing !!! When I say amazing is amazing !! It is very addicting!! And I just love the graphics and how the game is made period !! It has so many different colors and uggg i just love it!!
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Very fun game and you can play pc to console, many hours of play and wether it is playing or alone or with multiple player. I recommend this game and it cost the same as any other Xbox one games
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Recommend this to any gamer. Even if your like me, and don't really know what you're doing without your husband helping...this game is easy to figure out. And still fun.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
I absolutely loved this game. There is so much to do, online and offline, and you can literally keep playing for hours. Play with friends or alone and it doesn't matter and you will be occupied for hours regardless. There are multiple levels, you can build your own armor and weapons, and you can customize practically anything.
cindy a.
Is this game fun??
Kayla B.
Newport news, VA
Is it really scary?
Haydn B.
Renton,Wa
Is this game good on console? I have it on PC
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
About how many hours of gameplay are there? Is the quest line linear or can you do side quests?
Brandon M.
Valparaiso, IN
I have never played this game before. I have heard good things about it but i am still unsure of whether or not to buy it. Is it expensive to but or are there any recommendations on what system/pc i should play it on?