Blizzard Entertainment Diablo III Reaper of Souls: The Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbox 360)

BY BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT

Face ultimate evil over 13 million players have battled the demonic hordes of diablo iii. now, it s your turn to join the crusade and take up arms against the enemies of the mortal realms. this ultimate evil edition contains both diablo iii and the reaper of souls expansion set, together in one definitive volume. So stand ready. something wicked this way comes. call upon your allies play solo or form a party of up to four other heroes either with local players together on the same screen or online with players via playstation network or xbox live. rise as a champion stand as one of humanity s last... see more...

• How are the graphics? I really enjoy gamss with beautiful art and s...1 Answers
michelle b.
michelle b.
Stood in li e to be one of the firat to buy this. bought two copies one for me on my system one for my hubby in his. Freaking played yhe hell out of this game. I played this almost as much as I played Champions of norath return to arms bavk in the day! My husband was not as thrill as I was. It took him a month and he had cleared it all to max level.
sandra s.
sandra s.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
Bought this game on Black Friday to try out, and I ended up loving it! I love fantasy based games and I loved fighting crazy creatures and finding awesome gear. Many hours of fun!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
This is super fun to play with another player. It's a great game with an interesting story to it, plus you get to choose what type of creature you want to be. Seeing the two characters develop together is very interesting. The graphics are amazing in the cut scenes, other than that, in actual gameplay it looks like some Wizard101 thing or whatever. But the story is great, I love Diablo. It's cool how you can change the difficulty whenever too. We used to cheat while fighting Diablo at the end and have it at normal, then when he was about to die we'd put it up to one of those Roman numeral ones and get the best stuff ever haha
Patrick L.
Patrick L.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Love this game. I can tell I am becoming an old fuddy duddy because I have nowhere near the amount of time that I used to be able to dedicate to games. When I do play games though, I love playing co-op games where a friend and I can jump in with no ramp up time. The graphics, story, and replayability are great for this game. My only concern is that it seems like the graphics are really pushing my Xbox 360 so it stalls and starts every once and while, and the lag on battle.net can be pretty noticeable. Otherwise this is a must play game.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
Awesome game to play on co-op. This game has gorgeous art and an interesting storyline. There are cool characters to choose from with different strengths and different back stories. It's fun to build your character's stats up how you want and craft their equipment.
Kalin  S.
Kalin S.
Titusville, FL
How are the graphics? I really enjoy gamss with beautiful art and special effects graphics. Would this be for me?