BY BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT

Rebecca m.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Best Buy
Best game ever! Not really but almost!

I have this Diablo 3 on Xbox, PlayStation, and PC. Reaper of Souls Eternal Collection on the Nintendo Switch.

Great game! The buttons are a bit repetitive, it's a very simple game.
Each time the game is released there are tons more bonus stuff. I've played at almost every character and with each one it's a new discovery!
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have an Xbox One and I always come back to this game. Hours of gameplay, it's even better when you're playing with friends and you all just raid everything you see. I love playing the Diablo series and any gamer will tell you how great it is.
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
I liked this game, but it seemed pretty repetitive at times. My favorite feature was 4-player play while maintaining the ability to express individuality. It's pretty cheap now. I would recommend this game to others.
Nina K.
JACKSON, MI
Diablo is one of my favorite games ever. I love playing as a wizard or a demon hunter and just wrecking everything. This game is so immersive and I've spent hours playing it, winning and then doing it all over again.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 3
This version of Diablo 3 is probably my favorite. I love all of the extra content in this Edition and it really keeps me entertained. I have played probably five or six characters all the way through. I probably played the game all the way through about 15 times and I've still found new things to do. I like that sometimes there are special events online and you can also play with your friends. It's a really great game there's tons of gameplay involved and you can keep doing new things with different characters and all of the special events and extra content. I would definitely recommend this as a game if you're into something that you can keep playing even after you beat the original storyline.
Nicole M.
Corinth, ME
I LOVE this game!! I have every class there is, they are all fun to play. This game sucks you in! You sit down for a quick kill session to relieve some frustration and before you know it, you've been playing all day and have some nice equipment and experience to show for it. I play this game almost daily!
Nikki G.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
I am 100% addicted to this game, have been playing for a few years on pc version and have a kick ass high level character, even springed for the special collection new DLC that came later <3 SO in LOVE
Amber B.
Love love love this game!
I've ben playing Diablo and other Blizzard Entertainment games and they never disappoint when it comes to their games.
Cherry J.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have nothing but awesome things to say about Blizzard Entertainment! I haven't coke across a blizzard game they I didn't get addicted to
criscia a.
Milton, FL
Love this expansion for Diablo. Graphics are so pretty. Had to play each class . Game play not complicated and easy to learn how to play.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
Tell me some of your favorite games?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.

GameStop

GameStop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.