Blizzard Entertainment Diablo III: Reaper of Souls uploaded by Alyssa C.Blizzard Entertainment Diablo III: Reaper of Souls uploaded by Jordon C.

BY BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT

Alyssa P.
Sumter, SC
I was never a fan of video gaming until I played diablo. My husband, my boyfriend at the time convinced me. I got really addicted. It is fun, but they should add more stuff on it!! Blizzard is amazing and did a great job!
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
Gamer Expert Level 4
I'm almost done with my play through of this expansion now and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. The game can get repetitive, especially with some of the dungeons with several levels, but it's still pretty fun to play.
I have also learned that if you want to blaze through everything with no issues play with a Monk and a Crusader in your group. You both have healing and a ton of damage.
Cassandra S.
Appleton
This is the best Diablo game out! Its graphics and gameplay are so badass. Was so happy to finally see the crusader added, but the wizard is still the best character! Its just an amazing game to play solo or with network players.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
I gave my boyfriend a ps4 for Christmas and after 2 dozen games I still hadn't found one I enjoyed playing as a woman. This game was such a welcome surprise! It's one of the few multi-player games offered for ps4 so at first I wasn't sold because of the game asthetic but WOW. He loves that I play this with him and I love that I'm actually pretty awesome at it! I love how proud he gets when I lay down some awesome attacks! Haha! There is so much to do and it hasn't gotten old to us yet! I'd def recommend to guys and girls.
Kim F.
Blizzard is known for great story telling, and this installment of the Diablo series is no exception. The characters are interesting, diverse, and fleshed out, and every boss, npc, and even the narrations are really great. The gameplay is the typical hack and slash dungeon crawler of course, but it really holds your attention. There is even a fiar amount of replay value, as each character class has its own voice pack and each tell their own stories. Reaper of Souls is a great continuation as well, connecting effortlessly to its predecessor.
Kri W.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 3
Since they updated it with the adventure mode. It became perfect and a lot better than when it first came out. The value of the game is well and the gameplay is easy to use. Super fun and enjoyable especially when you have someone to play with as you can play with anyone whom is looking for a group or with a friend.
Kelsey P.
Newcomb, TN
I absolutely love this game! It kind of reminds me of Fable in a way. It's a little odd getting used to how you're looking down on the characters during gameplay but it's awesome after you get used to it. I just wished I had more time in the day to play it!!
Sara D.
Paragould, AR
I loved this game but it is very repetitive, even when playing with friends. I played it a ton and then it sorta became a way to make me go to sleep. I fell asleep playing most nights right on the floor or in the chair. That being said, the game is well done and can get very intriguing when figuring out builds and how to improve your character.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Gamer Expert Level 4
My brother got me this game and it took me about a week before I cracked it open and now I am addicted to it. It is fun to build your character when you find items. I like playing with my brother and others online. It isn't hard to navigate at all.
Ryan B.
Buckeye, AZ
I really enjoy playing this game. It is pretty easy to level and master each class. There are a few different game modes that allow you to play the game a few different ways. The only downside to the game is repetitiveness. This is why I often take breaks from the game so I do not get burned out.