Blixtex Lip Medex Lip Protectant - Relieves Chapped and Sore Lips (4 Pack) (.25) uploaded by Brenda G.Blixtex Lip Medex Lip Protectant - Relieves Chapped and Sore Lips (4 Pack) (.25) uploaded by Tatyana C.

BY BLISTEX

Blixtex Lip Medex Lip Protectant - Relieves Chapped and Sore Lips (2 Pack see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katelyn H.
Beavercreek
I love love love this chapstick. I lived in a climate where it was very cold during the winter and very hot during the summer and even though I drank fluid a constantly my lips always chapped. Using this Blistex healed my lips and prevented further flakiness within 2-3 days. It works wonders. This is my go to lip care product.  Blistex Lip Medex Analgesic Lip Protectant
Ana B.
Ansonia
So, I think its just me, but I when I put on this product, it sometimes burns, but not chemically burns, it just it feels like I'm eating hot tamales and I just left it on my lips for 30 or more seconds before I take it off. Usually all products that I use for chapped lips do that, but I find it more.... astonishing, if that's the word, when using this product to do that.
Luna H.
I love love love this product. I apply this while I’m doing my eye makeup and eyebrows (before my foundation) and once I get to doing my lips they’re super hydrated and ready for whatever lip product I use. I also love to use this when I don’t want to use any lipstick and just add some moisture and shine to my lips.
Chelsea ❁.
Bronx, NY
There is nothing better to keep by your bed and use every night when you have extremely dry and cracked lips. It has a gooey consistency like Vaseline so I don’t like to use it throughout the day but it is a miracle worker when you use it overnight in the harsh winter months!!
Love it I've been using this product for the past year and I feel my lips so hydrated. My lips are rejuvenated, juicy, and plump just by using this my lips feel bigger (like Kylie). The package itself is very cute and it seals well. I definitely recommend people to get This.
Rosa A.
This is my husband favorite lip balm. He works outside so it works great during winter and summer time. During winter his lips gets very dry and loves applying this balm. During summer his lips get dry and crack and this the first thing he reaches for. Great product!
Laquania W.
Blistex is a great product. I’m prone to cold sores, and it helps me during a breakout. It has a minty smell to it and I use my finger to apply, quick and easy. I purchased it at the dollar store and I definitely recommend this product.
Nancy G.
San Diego
This always helps me with my dry lips I always have it defenitly meet my expectations and beyond so easy to use and the packaging is so cute so you can take it anywhere with you I would buy again when I run out of the one I’m
Using
Amy M.
Las Vegas
Blixtex is one of my favorite brands and I will never grow tired of their formula. It leaves your lips feeling cool and soft. I don’t like this packaging because it can get a bit messy, but it’s definitely my go to chapstick.
Bethany R.
New York
It was really nice and make my lips feel hydrated! It’s very smooth on lips and soft I did meet the expectations that I thought it would be. I would say good value because it doesn’t dry your lips out. The packaging is okay. I would recommend this to others