Blixtex Lip Medex Lip Protectant - Relieves Chapped and Sore Lips (4 Pack) (.25)

BY BLISTEX #7 in Lip Care

Blixtex Lip Medex Lip Protectant - Relieves Chapped and Sore Lips (2 Pack see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Basic but does the job every time. If I ever feel dry lips starting I put this on and my lips clear right up!" in 193 reviews
  • "I have these little pots of healing, protecting, moisturizing balm in the bathroom; my make-up kit and in my handbag. It works much better than Blistek and Chapstick for me. It has a very light, pleasant menthol taste and no overly greasy appearance after application. I apply it daily under my lipstick without a problem and use it even if I am not going out. I live in a very dry climate and my lips use to crack from the dryness especially during winter. Regular use of Medex has eliminated that problem!" in 26 reviews
Jordanis L.
These is an awesome lip moisturizer overall! It's recommended to apply thing layers several times a day rather than a thick layer. If you apply a thick layer it will leave gunky residue on your lips forming weird extra unnecessary skin. Use this product in thin coating layers on your lips and you will avoid those weird things from happening. Overall I love the product although its not necessary organic, get's the job done!
Bailey B.
Manchester, NH
I love this stuff. I have been using this (sparingly) for years. My sister has a full blown obsession, she uses up one chapstick every 28 days. I enjoy the somewhat tingly sensation it creates on the lips and it truly helps take care of chapped lips. However, as with any product, too much isnt good for you so only use this to assist your lips in the winter or when theyre super chapped as your body will do the rest
Dulce A.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Aw blistex your my bestfriend i would never let you go!! Ladies & Gentlemen you must have this product with you everyday. It keeps your lips moisturized, has shine, menthol feeling, small easy to carry anywhere. You could find this anywhere. I just love blistex especially for the cold & heat where it does protects your lips, especially when they do burn. I honestly prefer blistex over lipstick any day!!
Elsa C.
California
I used it often and it left my lips feeling very moisturized. It was a very good value; it was very cheap and would recommend to others around me. I always kept it with me through my first year of highschool. This product it so much better than an average chapstick.
sera g.
Los Angeles
Sam M.
new york itu
This product is fabulous it’s a bit expensive for 10$ but it’s worth it it’s nicely packaged it fits anywhere it’s gentle on the lips but stings at first. I thought it wasn’t gonna work but it did my crusty musty lips aren’t crusty so yay. I do recommend it to others
Ilfa G.
Houston
I really like this product. Really helps when my lips get a bit itchy. It does burn a bit but it hydrates my lips really well unlike the stick counterpart. Its small and easy to carry around. The only thing I wish there was a bit of an applicator or something.
Karimah P.
Baltimore
This Blistex is a classic. However I am no longer crazy about it as I used to be when I was younger. I feel as if it only coats the lips and does not provide genuine hydration and healing. I also feel as if it leaves my lips drier after a couple minutes. It could be in part to the ingredients and lack of many natural ingredients.
Luna H.
I love love love this product. I apply this while I’m doing my eye makeup and eyebrows (before my foundation) and once I get to doing my lips they’re super hydrated and ready for whatever lip product I use. I also love to use this when I don’t want to use any lipstick and just add some moisture and shine to my lips.
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
yessssiiirrrrr this is a winter hit. a summer hit. it’s great for every season lips are always moisture’s. it exceeded my expectations. it’s a good price not too expensive. and i always tell people to get this especially when winter is coming because it’s helps with the winter chap so freakin well it’s amazing