MakeupNail CareNail PolishesB'livinn
Nail Polish with Custom Case - The Future is Female

B'livinn Nail Polish with Custom Case - The Future is Female

by B'livinn

B'Livinn Nail Polish with Custom Case The Future is Female Details #ONLYATNM Only Here. Only Ours. Exclusively for You. This premium quality nail polish lasts longer and provides better coverage than ever before. Made in the US, cruelty-free, vegan friendly, FDA approved and free of the five major toxins associated with nail polishes: formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), toluene, camphor and formaldehyde resin. All of the components are recyclable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of B'livinn Nail Polish with Custom Case - The Future is Female!
River M.
Plymouth, MA
I recently got a polish from this brand, I've never heard of B'livinn before but after using the color I received which was a light grey, I was hooked! I love the message that the brand promotes which is to celebrate life. I truly love this brand and their polishes are so beautiful and unique!

Looking for your answer?