BY BLITZ GAMES

Sarah M.
I had this game for the Game Cube. I loved playing this so much along with another Bratz game. This was such a fun game , with all the different challenges and being able to give the girls makeovers
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Gamer Expert Level 3
I played this game when I was younger and i loved it. I loved how you can look shopping and dress up your character. And I loved how you could go to the salon and get your hair done or put makeup on. I also liked how you could go to different cities, like London and Paris. I recommend this for young girls who love dressing up.
Sarah R.
This game was my favorite Bratz game, in fact, I still own it! It was very fun and easy and it kept me preoccupied as a kid so my parents loved it to! Will definitely keep for my kids.
Robin W.
I gave the game to my daughter .and she tells me she still love it over all her game's. It's great.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
I was addicted to the Bratz dolls when I was a kid. I loved this game and this collection the most.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,493 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 3
Love this game! Great game for children and I think kids would still love this game!
Zeinab A.
Alexandria
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love this edition of the game, It's one of greatest markings of that "teenager but just has gotten out of childhood phase" phase.
I wish they would make a new version of this.
Victoria F.