Blithe
Vital Treatment Essence for Lifting 5 oz

Blithe Vital Treatment Essence for Lifting 5 oz

by Blithe

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating essence that visibly supports aging, rough skin with a blend of eight nourishing beans. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven texture- DrynessIf you want to know more… This nourishing essence is formulated with 80 percent bean extracts including lentil, black bean, carob, and soybean extracts. This soothing, deeply hydrating blend is supported by small capsules of vitamin E, which instantly melt into the skin upon application leaving it balanced and prepped for next skincare steps. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The essence is a new category of skincare product from Korea. This liquid penetrates quickly to prepare the skin for further treatment. It is packed with antiaging and hydrating ingredients. This product is free of synthetic dyes, fragrances, and mineral oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blithe Vital Treatment Essence for Lifting 5 oz!
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Blithe Vital Treatment Essence for Lifting 5 oz uploaded by Mary F.
This essence from blithe has become one of my absolute all time favorites I love this treatment essence so much. It is incredibly nourishing and really does leave your skin feeling hydrated, refreshed, and lifted. It absorbs into the skin perfectly and doesn’t leave a tacky feeling at all. My skin has looked so beautiful and youthful since I started using this. It would be safe to say that this is a holy grail product for me. I highly recommend anyone to try this.
Nika‍ S.
Seattle WA
Not worth it! It’s a k beauty brand, which are so fun to try but for the price this does nothing for the skin. The ingredients are interesting with all the beans but doesn’t brighten, tighten or firm as the product states it will.
Ilene D.
Philadelphia, PA
This product took me a while to get used to. The scent was bad when I first opened it and I held my nose when I used it for the first time. But over the month of using it after I emptied my IOPE essence, there was no difference. The ingredients of soybeans, lentil and dark beans for anti-aging properties just brightened my appearance. The one thing that I liked were the little beads of vitamin E that explodes when you apply it on your face. After a month of using it into the winter dry months, my skin loved it and the scent went away.
Morgan S.
Boston, MA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have used different essences before and this is by far my favorite.  It does everything that it is advertised to do. It lasts a long time so it is well worth the money. I do think it lifts, hydrates, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, plumps, evens skin tone, and more. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin. I also do not notice any scent.
Adeebah A.
Irving, TX
I have been using this product everyday, it surely gives a nice and plump feeling to the skin. I like the fact that it is lightweight. Otherwise most anti aging products are too heavy. I dont believe it has a drastic effect as far as anti aging goes
Katia P.
Saint Paul, MN
1,098 reviews
Blithe Vital Treatment Essence for Lifting 5 oz uploaded by Katia P.
This review is pertaining to their 8 nourishing beans vital treatment. This is an anti-aging treatment that improves the appearance of rough skin with a blend of eight nourishing beans. This nourishing essence is formulated with 80 percent bean extracts—including lentil, black beans, carob, and soybean extracts. This soothing, deeply hydrating blend is supported by small capsules of vitamin E, which instantly melt into the skin upon application, leaving it balanced and prepped for next skin care steps. I use this essence in the morning, in between applying toner and moisturizer. So far, im a fan! I currently use a gel moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling tight (im just trying to pan it tbh) and using this product before hand makes my skin feel more hydrated and the gel moisturizer a hundred times more usable! This essence absorbs quick and doesnt dry tacky at all which makes it the perfect product to apply right before denser ones like creams or sunscreens! Ive also had issues with products with so called "bursting bubbles" before but the capsules in this actually melt away as you massage it in the skin! I recieved a pretty big bottle of this product so it should take me a good minute to use it up but i would definitely purchase this product as well!
Maico N.
Blithe Vital Treatment Essence for Lifting 5 oz uploaded by Maico N.
Great essence! Super hydrating and refreshing. For application I like to put a small amount on my hand and lay away. Packaging is super sleek and simple. Love it
Eunice O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is one of the best essence i’ve ever used, it’s very hydrating, it had a slightly thicker consistency than other essences i used in the Past but you only need a few drops, It’s smells nice,it’s anti-aging and has a lot if delicious skin nutrients/food.My skin always feel so supple and soft after use.
Taylor L.
Martinsville, VA
Blithe Vital Treatment Essence for Lifting 5 oz uploaded by Taylor L.
Next to #pyunkangyul, this is my fav essence. The consistency is lovely in that it isn’t sticky or heavy. This is another essence perfect for the 7-skin method. Excellent product-I highly recommend. Blithe Vital Treatment Essence for Lifting 5 oz
Rosy L.
Rockville, MD
I truly enjoy using this essence as part of my 7 skin method routine. I usually use it in combination with the Whamisa organic flowers toner. This blithe essence has anti-aging benefits. It adds to the suppleness in my skin. This essence doesn’t have a scent that I can detect. I would repurchase.

Looking for your answer?