BY BLITHE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating essence that visibly supports aging, rough skin with a blend of eight nourishing beans. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven texture- DrynessIf you want to know more… This nourishing essence is formulated with 80 percent bean extracts including lentil, black bean, carob, and soybean extracts. This soothing, deeply hydrating blend is supported by small capsules of vitamin E, which instantly melt into the skin upon application leaving it balanced and prepped for next skincare steps. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The essence is a new category of skincare product from Korea. This liquid penetrates quickly to prepare the skin for further treatment. It is packed with antiaging and hydrating ingredients. This product is free of synthetic dyes, fragrances, and mineral oils. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Sephora
Krista T.
Carlisle, PA
I bought this product back in June and I'm still working my way through it. It's about 3/4 gone. That being said, I'm still not sure how I feel about it. It is very moisturizing and you just need a small amount. I feel like my skin gets tacky if I over-apply. Sometimes it stings ever so slightly when I put it on, but not all the time. My skin has been glowing since I started using this, but I'm not sure if it's due to this product or the overhaul of my skincare routine.