Blithe Vital Treatment Essence for Hydrating 5 oz

by Blithe

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating essence that works to energize the appearance of dull, depleted skin with five root extracts. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven toneIf you want to know more… This energizing, treatment essence is formulated with 46 percent root extracts including red panax ginseng, grandiflorum root extract, lanceolata root extract, indian lotus leaf extract, and greater burdock root extract. Each was selected for its ability to brighten the appearance of dull, tired skin and diminish signs of aging and pollution. The hydrating, cooling texture helps to soothe skin and leave it balanced and prepared for next skincare steps. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The essence is a new category of skincare product from Korea. This liquid penetrates quickly to prepare the skin for further treatment. It is packed with antiaging and hydrating ingredients. This product is free of synthetic dyes, fragrances, and mineral oils.

Does this product help other skincare products sink in better?Blithe Vital Treatment Essence for Hydrating 5 oz
How does this compare to the May Coop Raw Sauce? Does it have a thicker consistency?
Start your review of Blithe Vital Treatment Essence for Hydrating 5 oz!
LOS ANGELES
Loooove it! It’s a great post cleansing, pre other skin care step. It’s definitely hydrating. Personally, I don’t think that it’s firming - and I wish it was! - but I do like it I would think that all skin types would be able to use it.
Clovis, CA
Pretty thick serum, dries non sticky. Adding this to my routine made my skin noticeably more hydrated and softer and made a lot of my dry patches go away. A little goes a long way!
Honolulu, HI
IMO toners and essences are a beauty industry gimmick. Brands throwing out more products, more terminology to confuse consumers. However I see a definite improvement in my skin when layering essences, known as the “7 Skin Method” —> certain essences. IMO Essences are a great investment!! much more than a toner. This essence is a great investment!!! At the beginnig of 2019 i researched the essence trend. The Glow recipe brand is a pioneer in the "7 skin method", applying multiple layers of essence to the skin. So I thought it be appropriate to buy one of their essences. I choose this one for hydration. OMG this is amazing!!! When i first started using this essence, i applied a few layers, definitely not seven, it fluctuated on what i felt my skin needed that day. The first week, i did this everyday. OMG the very next day my skin was plump and felt hydrated and smooth. I was amazed. I used this esssence, multiple layers, everyday for the first week, then i slowed down to every other day few layers. Now that i feel i've used this long enough, i use every other day just one layer is needed. My skin has repaired itself and maintained its "healthiness". This essence has many nutrients to hydrate and repair. This is thicker than the normal essence like sk-ii or tatcha essence. This essence alone will transform your skin. Holy Grail!! This has no strong scent. I used this at night only, after cleansing and toning. I poured a few drops into my palms, rubbed my hands together and pressed the essence into my skin. no i did not rub. I cannot stress enough how much i LOVE this product. Where has this essence been all my life. Honestly one of the best products ever!! This will forever be in my routine. Absolutely amazing!! This is pricey, however it works. $42 for 5 oz is not bad. It does go quickly when you're applying a few layers, but seriously my skin it so much more healthier in just a few months. (i love this essence, and Fresh kombucha! other essences i have tried sk-ii or tatcha do not have the same results) ———————————————— MY TONER/ESSENCE SPIEL: I will explain my understanding of what are Toners and Essences. And how I differentiate and categorize them. These are classified differently by different people/brands/markets. I categorize and apply these by viscosity and ingredients. ⚠️ the general rule: thinnest to thickest Generally this is what I follow, after cleansing: —-> Toner: watery, with cotton pad ——--> FTE: watery, press into skin with hands ————-> Essence: more viscous, more nutrients/ingredients ESSENCES: I consider these to have more hydrating/anti-aging ingredients (amino acids, fatty acids, botanical extracts etc). My First Treatment Essences (FTEs, watery runny) are different than my layering Essences. This step is considered to be “the most essential step” in your skincare routine. Pour a few drops of the essence into your hands and pat/push the product into your skin. I like to do a few layers, the “7 skin method”, until I feel my skin is plump and hydrated. ⭐️ IMO an essence is important, I have seen an improvement in my skin just from using a good essence. ▫️ MAIN step of liquid hydration: softening the skin more, hydrating deeper layers of skin, more supple skin absorbs next products better (dry sponge doesn’t absorb much), adding more nutrients to the skin (literally pushing and patting product into the skin) 🔸 NO acids 🔸 NO alcohols 🔸 NO fragrances or little fragrance
Las Vegas, NV
I was pretty skeptical on trying this product, but I really really like it! I wanted a good essence that would bring more hydration to me skin and this product does wonders for me. I had very dry skin around my nose and some parts of my cheeks, even if I exfoliated and moisturized, I still wouldn't see any hydration. Once I bought this and tried it a few times, my skin doesn't have any dry patches which I'm thankful for. And I should also add that it also helped my skin glow a bit!
Blithe Vital Treatment Essence for Hydrating 5 oz uploaded by Lauren H.
I don’t think this product is worth its semi-expensive price. When using I didn’t see in change in my skin absorption when layering with other products. Or any of the hydration benefits. I wouldn’t recommend this, but it might work for you. Plus I kept trying it until it was empty because it wasn’t giving me any adverse reactions.
Albany, NY
I use this product every single day. It definitely moisturizes my skin and doesn't break me out which can be difficult because my skin is sensitive to fragrance. I've been using this product day and night for months and am only half way through the bottle. You definitely get what you pay for with this product.
St Petersburg, FL
This essence is won. Absorbs quickly and preps skin for next face Care steps. After a week I can see a noticeable improvement of my discolored skin on forehead, tighter pores and softer skin. This is a great addition to your skincare routine. I use daily for maximum benefits
San Diego, CA
I love this product. I ordered it in the mail about a month ago and I've seen a serious difference in my skin since. I'd never used an essence before but I'm so happy I decided to make the change. It's improved the tone and brightness of my skin, the strange pigmentation in some spots and the overall health and hydration. Which is easier said than done being that I have SUPER combination skin. But it was just enough to hydrate my dry areas without breaking out my tzone. Follow with a good serum and moisturizer and your skin will be notably softer and better toned within days.
Hollis, NY
Blithe Vital Treatment Essence for Hydrating 5 oz uploaded by lauralee B.
The perfect lightweight essence treatment that's done amazing work on my acne scars and discoloration. Evens out the skintone to be one, glowy tone. This texture takes a bit getting used to but it gets easier once you get used to it. Tips: try misting your face first (absorbs easier on damp skin), warm in your hand first, and allow at least 30-60 seconds to dry before moving onto the next step in your skincare routine. You'll notice any dullness going away within weeks.
Wellsboro
This is honestly one of my favorite essences. It provides such an intense amount of hydration for being such a light consistency! I love adding this to my skin care routine!