BY BLITHE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination An innovative new way to mask, this green tea-infused liquid treatment is applied in the shower to reveal smooth, glowing skin. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Redness- PoresIf you want to know more… Inspired by the Korean bathhouse tradition of splashing botanical steeped water onto the face after cleansing to tone and brighten skin, splash masks are a game-changing in-shower treatment. Just splash and pat onto the face for results in as little as 15 seconds. This liquid mask treatment delivers traditional moisturizing benefits along with gentle exfoliation. Formulated with a lactic acid blend and enriched with botanical extracts, the splash mask reveals smoother skin and leaves the face feeling refreshed and glowing. Soothing Green Tea Splash Mask is formulated with green tea extract, salicylic acid, and tea tree leaf oil to soothe and calm irritated, acne prone skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free of synthetic dyes, fragrances, and mineral oil. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Genevieve S.
Genevieve S.
E Wallingford, VT
I don't know what kind of magical goodness is in this bottle- but, I'm obsessed with a capital O. My dry, dehydrated, sensitized, adult acne prone skin (yup, I've got the best of both worlds!) looks so much better when I use this splash mask regularly. It is such a cool product! I pour a capful and after washing my face I pour some in my hand, pat it on my face, pat on some extra water and repeat the process until the cap is empty, & then I let my face air dry. My skin has been smoother, clearer, and way more awesome overall since using this. I've had good results with products before, but they have always petered out. This miracle in a bottle has made a consistent improvement in my skin over time. I will never be without it!!!
Machicia G.
Machicia G.
Cypress, TX
The Green Tea Patting Water Pack is very soothing to the skin. It smells like tea tree. I would rather it come in a spray bottle and spritz it on to my face rather than actually mixing and then patting it in. It left my skin with a slight but comfortable tightness. It tightened my pores for a smoother feel to my face. Great to splash on at night or day, works well with other creams, serums or gels after.
Sep K.
Sep K.
Patting Splash Mask feels refreshing to pat into my skin and hydrating my skin. This product leaves skin very soft and makes my face glowy and radiant. I have been using it for the last week and I noticed overall skin texture improvement.
BLITHE Patting Splash Mask - Soothing Green Tea is a fantastic added step in my skin care regimen
Tina D.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
I love this splash mask. It's so soothing for sensitive skin that is acne prone and in need of some calming treatment. I usually just put a little onto my hand and then rub it into my face after a shower, but i think i should do the spray bottle like other reviewers suggested below
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
I am very impressed with this product. I was not expecting the results I have achieved from 30 seconds of splashing a liquid cocktail on my face, but I was wrong. I have used this for about 3 weeks now and it has absolutely made a difference in my skin. I pour a cap-full when I'm in the shower, pour a little into my hand, and splash onto my face. After I have splashed the entire cap-full on my face, I massage my face for another 30 seconds or so and then I rinse it off. It exfoliates, brightens, and helps clear up any pimples. My skin looks much more radiant after using this. I have gone a few days without it and can actually tell a difference. There are two downsides to this product however. First, the spout of the bottle was not designed very well as some of the product leaks as you're pouring it. When I am pouring it into the cap, some of the product runs down the side of the bottle or cap. Therefore, some of the product is being wasted. Second, the product is fairly expensive- especially due to the fact that the spout was not optimally designed. I'm not sure how often I will purchase this because of the price, but because the product itself is actually quite amazing, I might not be able to resist!
Chenoah S.
Chenoah S.
Maysville , KY
Great to use when your tired and stressed and just need a break. Loved the way it made my skin feel
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
I am really impressed by this product, it is phenomenal, and completely good, I use it mostly when I am very stressed and believe me it serves a lot, it helps me too
Is this an actual mask or a serum? I've been wanting to try a mask but I want an actual mask not a serum
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Saint Johns, FL
Thinking about adding this to my skincare routine.. I'm very pale and have a lot of redness in my face.. Will this product help calm some of the redness?
Beth-Ann S.
Beth-Ann S.
Where can you find this? It sounds incredible!