BY BLITHE

The minute moisture filmy particle is sprayed evenly to the dry and sensitive skin to supply moisture instantly and maintain the moist skin for a long time. The aloe moisture soothes the skin comfortably, and controls the sebum of the oily skin after makeup. This moist refreshing mist supplies moisture deeply throughout the tired skin by wide moisture spraying ability without making a lump. It can be used in place of the toner at the first step of the basic skin care in the morning and night.

• Purchased after sampling at Sephora and I love it, althou...2 Answers
  • Do o like ?1 Answers
  • I watched the demo video and saw that they used it during...5 Answers
Kim Y.
Honolulu, HI
I’ve been wanting to try this since I saw it last year - 15 seconds and it’s supposed to feel like you wore a mask for 10-20 minutes. The directions say to fill up a basin/sink/bowl with water, pour in a capful of product and splash the water on your face. Or you can splash a half a capful on your face while you’re in the shower.

One bottle costs $45 and the inner cheapskate in me just couldn’t over the fact that I would pretty much be pouring all that product($$$) down the drain. Then the geek in me did the math:

7oz bottle costs $45 ~ 7oz = 207.015ml
1 capful = 7ml ~ 207.015ml/7ml = 29.573 uses ~ $45/29 uses = $1.55 per use
1/2 capful = 3.5ml ~ 207.015ml/3.5ml = 59.147 uses ~ $45/59 = $0.76 per use

After I broke it down I could finally justify taking the plunge and buying it - I mean I usually spend more than $1.55 on sheet masks so it’s like buying the masks in bulk! I also bought it at Sephora - which usually has a really great return policy!

Even after doing the math and taking the plunge and buying it I still felt like I’d just be pouring all the product/$$$ down the drain… Sooo this is what I did:

You going to need: Blithe Patting Water Pack, Clean pump bottle, Measuring spoon, Measuring cup, Water

The ratio is 1:100 = 1 part Blithe Patting Water Pack to 100 parts water. I have a 500ml pump bottle so 5ml of Blithe and 500ml of water. Shake it up a bit and TADAAA!!!!!!! I now have a 500ml bottle to splash, wipe, dip, whatever! I also keep a small travel size spray bottle with this in my purse. I can use it as much as I want without feeling any guilt!!! I use it at least twice a day or whenever I wash my face, or just because. I can use it on my body, as a sheet mask, anything I feel like.

My new bare minimum skin care routine is now double cleanse (with my Foreo or Clarisonic), toner, Blithe mask, moisturizer. The Blithe patting mask makes my face feel sooooo soft/smooth and so far it hasn’t made me break out which is always a bonus.

I've also made a couple extra bottles of this - one for my cousin and another for a friend - so far everyone is loving it!

Would I repurchase? Yes, I’m even considering buying the other 2 formulas to try out - especially the Soothing Yellow Citrus & Honey formula
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was really intrigued by this Blithe Soothing & Healing Green Tea Splash Mask when I saw discovered it through Glow Recipe; you mix a little bit with water and pat it into your skin, and it's supposed to help with oil control and pore appearance. I decided that I was far too lazy to fill up a basin with water, so I followed Glow Recipe's in-shower directions. I used about a capful of product and patted it into my skin, and then rinsed with some water. It smells very strongly of tea tree, so if you're sensitive to scents, proceed with caution! I didn't think this was going to do much for me, but to my surprise my skin did feel a bit more clean and exfoliated, and a bit smoothr as well! My only complaint is the price - this goes for about $45 for 200ml at Sephora and Glow Recipe, and it's not much cheaper elsewhere. A fun alternative to sheet masking, but I think I'll avoid purchasing unless I can find it on sale. I'll definitely continue to use the whole bottle though, as I did like the results.
Alexandria C.
Dayton, OH
Highley recommend it's a very cute product and has cute packaging and who doesn't love that lol
Jessica B.
Highly recommend this water pack, leaves my body nice and smooth while still exfoliating
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
There was a lot of hype about this product (not all good), but I eventually caved and decided to try it out. I have the Energy Yellow Citrus & Honey version, and it's a nice addition to my morning shower. I wash my face at the sink first then get in the shower, where I pat this onto my skin first thing. When I'm finished showering, I rinse it off. It does give my skin a bit of hydration but nothing a good hydrating toner wouldn't do anyway. If you want to minimize your routine, you could use this with just moisturizer on top if you have normal to slightly oily skin. Drier skin types won't get enough benefit from it by itself. Fun, interesting, but not something I would buy again unless it was wildly discounted.
Nur T.
I've been using this for a month already in the shower and has been wonderful for my skin. It smooths and gently exfoliates leaving my skin baby soft. I keep it in a mist bottle in my shower and that has definitely made it a lot easier to use. Highly recommend it.
Shwetha R.
The green tea in this is very good for skin... It softens skin...regenerates skin... It makes skin to be soft....it makes the cells to grow....u can feel a change in ur skin.... Drinking green tea Is good for inner body...using this water pack it's good for.outer body...
Farah H.
Didnt do much at all felt like i still needed to exfoliate and it didnt do much for brightening either
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I watched the demo video and saw that they used it during the shower, does that waste a lot of product? Would you recommend filling the sink/basin method instead? Really wanting to try this, would love to know! Thanks :3
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Purchased after sampling at Sephora and I love it, although I use it at my sink instead of the shower and every single time it drips into my eyes and BURNS. Does anyone else have this problem and have a fix? I want to use a face mist bottle but I keep thinking of the burn
Karen A.