Blithe Patting Splash Mask - Rejuvenating Purple Berry uploaded by Sep K.

BY BLITHE

Distilling the infinite beauty benefits of a regular face mask into a quick and convenient daily solution, Blithe's Patting Splash Mask - Rejuvenating Purple Berry helps to instantly re-texturise and smooth your skin, while gradually enhancing elasticity and firmness. Derived from a centuries-old tradition in which Korean women 'splash' skin-beneficial waters (such as rice-steeped water) over their complexions after cleansing, Blithe's 'Patting Water Pack' can be used two ways - either mixed with water and splashed over just-cleansed skin, or repeatedly applied, patted and rinsed from your face in the shower, to streamline your morning skin care ritual while improving your skin's resilience. see more...

Kathy S.
Delray Beach
I am on my third bottle!  I use it in the shower as a daily quick mask. I use half a capful and pat my face with it. Personally, I love the grapey scent!  It takes so little time to use and when you step out, your face looks refreshed, moist and like you just had a facial!
Christine Y.
Clovis, CA
Smells amazing, makes my skin feel super soft and refreshed after use. It is more moisturizing than the green one, which I use when I have acne. I tend to use this purple one when my skin is dryer. I love it
Sep K.
The main purpose of BLITHE Patting Water Pack - Rejuvenating Purple Berry is to improve elasticity and firmness of skin but it also is a multifunctional product for deep cleansing, moisturizing, balancing, and lifting skin.

This BLITHE Patting Water Pack contains Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, 4 kinds of Berry Extract (Blackberry, Blueberry, Strawberry, and Raspberry) and Botanical Extracts for moisturizing and nourishing skin with natural vitamins and minerals. This product also has Lactic Acid which is an AHA and it uses for gentle skin exfoliation. Moreover, Lactic Acid helps to reduce signs of aging, improve skin tone and texture, and diminish acne scars.

I made another 1:100 ratio solution bottle spray whit Rejuvenating Purple Berry patting pack, I usuly use it as a mist and I spray to my whole body. This product is super lightweight, it is like spraying water on my face and my skin feels refreshed and looks glowing after it is absorbed into my skin.

BLITHE Patting Water Pack - Rejuvenating Purple Berry has a sweet scent which I’m not a big fan of it but it helps to keep my skin hydrated all day and at night during the hot dry summer. I also noticed that Rejuvenating Purple Berry patting pack is slightly lightening on my uneven skin tone and my skin does feel softer and tighter after use it.

I would like to mention that this product is free of Parabens, Synthetic Dyes, Fragrances, and Mineral Oils.Blithe Patting Splash Mask - Rejuvenating Purple Berry
Krista T.
Carlisle, PA
I don't know what to think of this stuff. It sounds great, right? A mask that you just splash on your face while your in the shower. But, it's not as easy as it sounds. First, you're supposed to use a capful but only splash a little at a time. I don't know what how I'm supposed to keep the rest of it from splashing all over the shower floor if I do that. It burned the first couple of times I used it. My skin does feel clarified afterwards, but I don't think it is really helping with any texture issues.
Resting N.
I find this product incredibility useful, not only for exfoliating the skin, but also helps make my pores appear smaller by hydrating the skin, I feel like there is less white heads/ blackheads on my T-Zone. It’s most useful especially after dermaroller during the phase where your skin would start shedding dead skin cells during the cell turnover period.The Purple Berry is also perfect for winter to rid of any sign of roughness or dullness. In the summer, I think the green tea option would be more suitable as it controls oil sebum production, while the citrus version has a brightening effect. The purple berry one in which I’m using is actually made for mature skin. I’m 33 so it’s definitely not too early to start now!

Blithe Soothing & Healing Green Tea Splash Mask 7 oz
Carmen W.
Love this splash mask! I only wish a Canadian retailer would pick this brand up as I prefer to not have to pay HUGE duty! This mask is perfect when you skin needs a good pick me up and you don't have time for a sheet mask! I feel a little burn but that is a good thing. I love that it exfoliates and makes me pores smaller and out the shower all I need is a serum and cream and out the door I go!