BY BLITHE

Distilling the infinite beauty benefits of a regular face mask into a quick and convenient daily solution, Blithe's Patting Splash Mask - Rejuvenating Purple Berry helps to instantly re-texturise and smooth your skin, while gradually enhancing elasticity and firmness. Derived from a centuries-old tradition in which Korean women 'splash' skin-beneficial waters (such as rice-steeped water) over their complexions after cleansing, Blithe's 'Patting Water Pack' can be used two ways - either mixed with water and splashed over just-cleansed skin, or repeatedly applied, patted and rinsed from your face in the shower, to streamline your morning skin care ritual while improving your skin's resilience. see more...

Christine Y.
Clovis, CA
Smells amazing, makes my skin feel super soft and refreshed after use. It is more moisturizing than the green one, which I use when I have acne. I tend to use this purple one when my skin is dryer. I love it
Krista T.
Carlisle, PA
I don't know what to think of this stuff. It sounds great, right? A mask that you just splash on your face while your in the shower. But, it's not as easy as it sounds. First, you're supposed to use a capful but only splash a little at a time. I don't know what how I'm supposed to keep the rest of it from splashing all over the shower floor if I do that. It burned the first couple of times I used it. My skin does feel clarified afterwards, but I don't think it is really helping with any texture issues.
Resting N.
I find this product incredibility useful, not only for exfoliating the skin, but also helps make my pores appear smaller by hydrating the skin, I feel like there is less white heads/ blackheads on my T-Zone. It’s most useful especially after dermaroller during the phase where your skin would start shedding dead skin cells during the cell turnover period.The Purple Berry is also perfect for winter to rid of any sign of roughness or dullness. In the summer, I think the green tea option would be more suitable as it controls oil sebum production, while the citrus version has a brightening effect. The purple berry one in which I’m using is actually made for mature skin. I’m 33 so it’s definitely not too early to start now!

Blithe Soothing & Healing Green Tea Splash Mask 7 oz